Piling on Dak with the rest of America is gutless

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, but we need weapons to help Dak out.
We have them. Dak cannot get it to them or make them excel.

San fran is proving right now you can have weapons. But if you can't get it to them and make them great, you'll lose.

To be fair...this is not all on Dak, imo. The OC MUST scheme for what we have. SF did a pretty good job of that until their 4th QB got hurt. :eek:.
We can;t even do that with our 1st.

starfan1

Reaction score

San fran is proving right now you can have weapons. But if you can't get it to them and make them great, you'll lose.

To be fair...this is not all on Dak, imo. The OC MUST scheme for what we have. SF did a pretty good job of that until their 4th QB got hurt. :eek:.
We have 2 weapons but you’re right OC and QB must get better in fact I’m ok if the OC gets gone

nobody

Reaction score
Yes, but we need weapons to help Dak out.
I used to think that. Then I looked at Dak's play. In high pressure games, Dak goes from having a cool, collected head to panicking, staring down receivers, and focusing on like two guys. It doesn't matter that the other guys get wide open....so the numbers show them not getting targets and people think he needs help.

He has weapons/help. He doesn't utilize it. Good QB's read the defenses and go through their progressions. Dak doesn't when it matters most. Guys were open against the 49ers. All the extra help in the world won't help Dak not focus on those two guys. He has to make the decisions. Some of that was on Moore's playcalling and having the routes all develop at the same time, making going through progressions more difficult, but after 7 years Dak should be used to that and adjust for it, especially given how open guys were.

Other QB's do just fine with mediocre and okay WR's. They lift them up. Dak doesn't and never has, and likely never will. He's a choker who had weapons against SF. He chose to laser focus on CD and Schultz. Tell me why more weapons would change his panic and choke.

kskboys

Reaction score
I used to think that. Then I looked at Dak's play. In high pressure games, Dak goes from having a cool, collected head to panicking, staring down receivers, and focusing on like two guys. It doesn't matter that the other guys get wide open....so the numbers show them not getting targets and people think he needs help.

He has weapons/help. He doesn't utilize it. Good QB's read the defenses and go through their progressions. Dak doesn't when it matters most. Guys were open against the 49ers. All the extra help in the world won't help Dak not focus on those two guys. He has to make the decisions. Some of that was on Moore's playcalling and having the routes all develop at the same time, making going through progressions more difficult, but after 7 years Dak should be used to that and adjust for it, especially given how open guys were.

Other QB's do just fine with mediocre and okay WR's. They lift them up. Dak doesn't and never has, and likely never will. He's a choker who had weapons against SF. He chose to laser focus on CD and Schultz. Tell me why more weapons would change his panic and choke.
Very well stated.

It is not about more weapons.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

That last paragraph is my point exactly

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

How open were the WRs against San Fran, bro?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
s-l500.png

raven55

Reaction score
the facts are the fact haven't been a qb here since the super bowl years, and all these scrubs they get in here is proof---they are yardage and touchdown monsters againist broken or lacking teams but when push comes to shove they grab there little blanket hide in the crib till daddy jerry comes to calm them down. its a proven fact to a good qb after the 1 or 2 round you have to be very lucky

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
Am I pissed off he threw two grenades in big spots ? Hell yeah .

Do I think he let us down ? Hell yeah ( stone cold voice )

Is he as bad as people are making him out to be ? Dumb - no

Would 16+ teams take Dak ? Yep

Mocking this guy over his girlfriend?
His facial reactions?
Where were these people when he lit up TB?
Where were these people when he snapped his ankle - horrifically and then bounced back like a champ throwing for nearly 5k yards .
And before he blew his wheel out - he was on pace for 6k yards !!!

That’s when he had weapons of course .

Go get him a Devante Adams - a top
Center - a running back that isn’t a plodding embarrassment.

A scout that doesn’t waste picks on Tolbert and Joseph .

A GM an actual GM.

Truth be told we should have won a ring by now with Dak.

It should have followed Tony Romo’s ring .

Stop piling on this guy ffs …

He’s here for awhile
Sir I been disappointed since his downfall play last year

Status
Not open for further replies.