PittDawg

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
Sounded in Parcell's PC today that he has a lot of respect for your son. Please tell him to keep up the good work. We need players like him.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I also read that Parcells has a lot of respect for PittDawg as an athlete as well.

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
I also read that Parcells has a lot of respect for PittDawg as an athlete as well.

I also heard that .
The kid had to get it from some where !

Reaction score
my vote has and will be for pettiti. he came into camp losing all that weight and playing rt cuz he's hungry for the game. i'm calling it ...this is our guy folks!!!

GO GET EM ROB!!!!

Reaction score
PittDawg or "Bob" was mentioned on DC.com

"His father Bob played at Lafayette and had a cup of coffee in the pros with Cleveland"

Cowboy Junkie

leonargized
Reaction score
dallascowboysfan31 said:
my vote has and will be for pettiti. he came into camp losing all that weight and playing rt cuz he's hungry for the game. i'm calling it ...this is our guy folks!!!

GO GET EM ROB!!!!

I agree , he is our starter for years to come.
Parcells has a good track record of hitting on O-Linemen in the late rounds of the draft and it looks like he hit on another.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
After the draft I saw a highlight clip of Petitti and predicted that he would be our starting RT before the season was over. He showed outstanding technique, footwork, and balance but needs to stay focused and motivated and not get complacent or distracted during games.

He has all the tools to be an excellent RT for us but needs to learn the position and the NFL game, limit his mistakes, and keep his head in the game and he could be an All-Pro RT in time.

DBoys

Reaction score
THUMPER said:
After the draft I saw a highlight clip of Petitti and predicted that he would be our starting RT before the season was over. He showed outstanding technique, footwork, and balance but needs to stay focused and motivated and not get complacent or distracted during games.

He has all the tools to be an excellent RT for us but needs to learn the position and the NFL game, limit his mistakes, and keep his head in the game and he could be an All-Pro RT in time.

Totally agree good post