Pittdawg?

1fisher

Reaction score
pittdawg said:
no news.. haven't spoken to him since after the game monday.

he played a good game pittdawg.... I wish he had an opportunity to do an atomic leg drop on Kearse.... :laugh2:

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
People's Elbow.

91.gif

1fisher

Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Stone Cold Stunner? Complete with the kick to the cods :D

cods...... I haven't heard that one in a while!! :laugh2:

Lifetimeboyzfan

Reaction score
Rob continues to get better and better. Really gotta love the hard work he is putting in!

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Why do you want it over so fast?

Figure 4 leg lock all the way - then grab the ropes and bounce on the knee a bit.

1fisher

Reaction score
Dallas said:
Why do you want it over so fast?

Figure 4 leg lock all the way - then grab the ropes and bounce on the knee a bit.

it wouldn't be over that quick.... Andy Kaufman lived a while after Jerry Lawler PD'd him at the MidSouth Coliseum in Memphis....... :laugh2:

jcblanco22

Reaction score
1fisher said:
it wouldn't be over that quick.... Andy Kaufman lived a while after Jerry Lawler PD'd him at the MidSouth Coliseum in Memphis....... :laugh2:

Good point 1fisher, and good memory! Are you an old-time wrestling fan?

Regarding Robbie's proposed move on Kearse, I would vote for a pildedriver ala the one that Randy Savage gave Ricky Morton on a ringside table in the very same Mid-South Coliseum in '81! (I guess they'd have to stop the game so he could bring out the table from the sideline, LOL)

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
One of my friends decked Chief Whahoo McDaniel for hitting his little brother. There was "real" blood that day.

jcblanco22

Reaction score
DanTanna said:
One of my friends decked Chief Whahoo McDaniel for hitting his little brother. There was "real" blood that day.

What?? More details Mr. Urich, more details. Was this during one of Wahoo's stints in Southwest Championship Wrestling down there ?

rojan

Reaction score
jcblanco22 said:
Good point 1fisher, and good memory! Are you an old-time wrestling fan?

Regarding Robbie's proposed move on Kearse, I would vote for a pildedriver ala the one that Randy Savage gave Ricky Morton on a ringside table in the very same Mid-South Coliseum in '81! (I guess they'd have to stop the game so he could bring out the table from the sideline, LOL)

I would have to vote for the Piledriver that Owen Hart(RIP) gave Stone Cold on PPV when the story line was Canada VS. USA....You could acually see his head hittin the mat...than I would wont Torrin to finish him off with the sharp shotter

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Pittdawg, I know you have probably heard this before, but Rob is a great guy. Down to earth, with a great demeanor. I had the opportunity to speak with him several times at TC, and each time I left impressed. Great person.