Pittman4Two's Friday Breakdown: Cowboys vs. the Champs

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
Good afternoon my Cowboys friends! Hope this Friday is treating you well. Yes.

Well, this is a game of the hugest big proportions. A lot is riding on this one. In one corner, you have the Champs. The other, America’s Team. This game has been circled and highlighted with a highlighter by both teams in April when the schedules were sent from the NFL League to those in charge. The Buccanneers take no team lightly and the Cowboys are not an exception to that rule. I would be missed, however if I didn’t say that the Pewter Pirates were looking past the Bears, the Bye Week, the Saints, the Texans, the Packers, the Titans, and the Jaguars with this game in mind. Sure, any casual football fan would think that’s assanine…but the way you make waves is to beat good teams and that’s what the Dallas Cowboys is…a good team.

Beating you would put us right back on the map here in Tampa. All that being said, let’s look at some key matchups:

The Tampa Bay Bucanneers (Super Bowl XXXIIIX Champions, NFC South Champions, Pro Bowl Players, Head Coach: Raheem Morris) vs cowboys

What? NFL League Contest between Dallas at Tampa Bay
When? Tomorrow night (Saturday, 8:30pm kickoff)
Where? Ray Jay…Home of the Pewter Pirates
Turf? Grass.
Announcers? Yes
Weather? Dark with no rain

When the Bucs have the ball…

Our offense has done a good job disguising formations and play calls in preparation for this game. The film the Cowboys have watched may be confused of a somewhat inept offensive squad but don’t let the wool cloud your judgement friends. This is a young team that is fiery. They run, they catch…they do it all. Look for Mike Williams (from Buffalo) to take advantage of Mike Jenkins and Terrence Newman while Arrelious Benn sheds Orlando Scandrick (from Orlando) for 2-3 scores. Don’t forget Kellen Winslow II Jr. The rust from those games missed in Cleveland is almost fully knocked off. This may be the game when K2 has a coming out party.

When the Cowboys have the ball…

The Cowboys offense may see little to no time on the field due to our clock and time management superiority, but on the 2 or 3 occasions they DO get the ball, Roma and company will face an onslaught of piratical perportions. Led by Adrian Clayborn, DaQuan Bowers, Michael Bennett (Martyless’ brother), and Corey Lynch, this unit will be in the back pocket of the Cowboys all game long. Look for Roma to continue to struggle in big games in December in the clutch in the fourth quarter. Obviously, Tony would rather be eating ribs than leading a team to victory. His stats show how unreliable and nontrustworthy and spectacle. Deion Sanders

Summarization

This game will come down to the 2nd quarter before the Pewter Pirates starting pulling away and setting the ship for sail. I look forward to no injuries and no hurt feelings.

Predictions

Josh Freeman: 23-30, 399 yards, 2 TD’s, 0 int, 1 pick
Josh Johnson: 2-4, 83 yards, 1 TD (rush), 1 int, 1 pick
Josh Duhamel: 0-1, 0 yards, 0 TD, 1 explosion, 0 int, 0 pick
Kellen Winslow: 8 catches, 68 yards, 2 TD’s, 0 int, 0 pick
Mike Williams: 9 catches, 102 yards, 2 TD’s, 0 int, 1 pick
LeGarrette Blount: 19.5 rushes, 119 yards, 3 TD’s, 0 int, 0 pick

Tony Roma: 4-11, 112 yards, 2 TD’s, 4 int, 1 pick
Brett Favre: 5-9, 94 yards, 2 TD (3 rush), 0 picks
Felix Jones: 23 rushes, 24 yards, 3 TD’s , 0 picks
Jason Whitten: 6 catches, 42 yards, 1 TD, 0 picks
Dezmond Bryant: 5 catches, 87 yards, 1 TD, 1 pick
Miles Austin: 8 catches, 97 yards, 2 TD, 1 pick

Final Score: Buccaneers 24, Cowboys 20

Thoughts?

Ren

Reaction score
Been waiting for this since i first saw the schedule, good stuff as always P42

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Pittman4Two;4316585 said:

Well, this is a game of the hugest big proportions. A lot is riding on this one. In one corner, you have the Champs. The other, America’s Team. This game has been circled and highlighted with a highlighter by both teams in April when the schedules were sent from the NFL League to those in charge. The Buccanneers take no team lightly and the Cowboys are not an exception to that rule. I would be missed, however if I didn’t say that the Pewter Pirates were looking past the Bears, the Bye Week, the Saints, the Texans, the Packers, the Titans, and the Jaguars with this game in mind. Sure, any casual football fan would think that’s assanine…but the way you make waves is to beat good teams and that’s what the Dallas Cowboys is…a good team.

Beating you would put us right back on the map here in Tampa. All that being said, let’s look at some key matchups:

The Tampa Bay Bucanneers (Super Bowl XXXIIIX Champions, NFC South Champions, Pro Bowl Players, Head Coach: Raheem Morris) vs cowboys

Turf? Grass.
Announcers? Yes

Our offense has done a good job disguising formations and play calls in preparation for this game. The film the Cowboys have watched may be confused of a somewhat inept offensive squad but don’t let the wool cloud your judgement friends. This is a young team that is fiery. They run, they catch…they do it all. Look for Mike Williams (from Buffalo) to take advantage of Mike Jenkins and Terrence Newman while Arrelious Benn sheds Orlando Scandrick (from Orlando) for 2-3 scores. Don’t forget Kellen Winslow II Jr. The rust from those games missed in Cleveland is almost fully knocked off. This may be the game when K2 has a coming out party.

The Cowboys offense may see little to no time on the field due to our clock and time management superiority, but on the 2 or 3 occasions they DO get the ball, Roma and company will face an onslaught of piratical perportions. Led by Adrian Clayborn, DaQuan Bowers, Michael Bennett (Martyless’ brother), and Corey Lynch, this unit will be in the back pocket of the Cowboys all game long. Look for Roma to continue to struggle in big games in December in the clutch in the fourth quarter. Obviously, Tony would rather be eating ribs than leading a team to victory. His stats show how unreliable and nontrustworthy and spectacle. Deion Sanders

Summarization

This game will come down to the 2nd quarter before the Pewter Pirates starting pulling away and setting the ship for sail. I look forward to no injuries and no hurt feelings.

Predictions

Thoughts?

You have been doing business with Sam Hurd haven't you? :lmao:

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
Predictions

Thoughts?

:laugh2:

I have to admit I've been looking past this weeks game, because 1, I don't get the NFL Network and 2, I'm calling it an easy win.

Undisputed

Reaction score
I would be missed, however if I didn’t say that the Pewter Pirates were looking past the Bears, the Bye Week, the Saints, the Texans, the Packers, the Titans, and the Jaguars with this game in mind.

:lmao2:My favorite part.

johnson2

Reaction score
so much classic insight! 17(?) touchdowns w/ final score 24-20 :D

p4two you should write for sportspickle

Venger

Reaction score
"Pittman4Two's Friday Breakdown"

I assume this will be an emotional breakdown...

pancakeman

Reaction score
Pittman4Two, I was happy to see the schedule include a matchup of our fair teams, because I treasure your break downs. I eagerly swallow your analysis every time.

jnday

Reaction score
I get the feeling that playing the Cowboys means more to the Bucs and their fans than it should .

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao2: good stuff, "Roma's" daddy Brett playing, good deal, sling em' with the best...

Who are the Buccs?

roughneck266

Reaction score
I was certain you had been institutionalized by now. Apparently you are slipperier than I thought.

burmafrd

Reaction score
I used to think he was joking around. Anymore I don't. The gomer really believes his shtick.

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score

Turf? Grass.
Announcers? Yes

Summarization

Predictions