Pittman4Two's Friday Breakdown: Cowboys vs. the Champs

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
REDVOLUTION;4317571 said:
Yah.... and we have HOW MANY LOSSES? 6 ?

Ez Red, it was in the nature of the original post.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I cant believe we beat the mighty Pewter Pirates, clearly the biggest upset of the season.

:laugh2:

jswalker1981

Fact > Your Opinion
Reaction score
Beast_from_East;4319560 said:
I cant believe we beat the mighty Pewter Pirates, clearly the biggest upset of the season.

I was at the game, and there were a TON of Cowboys fans there. We were even chanting "Let's go Cowboys!"

Ren

Reaction score
jswalker1981;4319598 said:
I was at the game, and there were a TON of Cowboys fans there. We were even chanting "Let's go Cowboys!"

it was clearly heard on TV

jswalker1981

Fact > Your Opinion
Reaction score
Ren;4319604 said:
it was clearly heard on TV

It's always awesome to be louder than the home fans, who I think never got in the game after Freeman's fumble.

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
Beast_from_East;4319560 said:

It was one of those nail biters where you are on the edge of your seat the whole game.

Evidently, the Cowboys are just a better team than we are right now and there is nothing wrong with that.

I will say that the majority of the Cowboys fans were classy at the stadium. There's always a few bad apples but I was impressed with your behavior.

I look forward to next season when we visit Dallas.

Good luck the rest of the way my friends.

Dodger

Indomitable
Reaction score
Pittman4Two;4319866 said:
It was one of those nail biters where you are on the edge of your seat the whole game.

Evidently, the Cowboys are just a better team than we are right now and there is nothing wrong with that.

I will say that the majority of the Cowboys fans were classy at the stadium. There's always a few bad apples but I was impressed with your behavior.

I look forward to next season when we visit Dallas.

Good luck the rest of the way my friends.
Thanks for stopping by. Always fun to read your posts.