Pitts and Henry

Rayman70

Reaction score
Not seeing it with Pitts. Then the fact we have a full TE room. But with Henry, I can see it if we can rent him for the year. The caveat with either guy will be, fixing the offensive line. I think we just need 2 get healthier.

Aftershock

Reaction score
Not going to happen after they already drafted Schoonmaker and want to develop Ferguson. Pitts is highly over-rated IMO.

Henry is on the decline turning 30 in a couple months and will get a new contract after this season.

Loso86

Reaction score
These 2 would put our offense over the top. A real TE and RB. Make it happen Jerry!
Let the Pitts dream Go
Not going to happen after they already drafted Schoonmaker and want to develop Ferguson. Pitts is highly over-rated IMO.

Henry is on the decline turning 30 in a couple months and will get a new contract after this season.
Pitts is in the wrong system and not being used right especially with that QB

Carson

Reaction score
I don’t get the Pitts rumors.

He has only been in the league 2 years. They are also 4-3 and in first place.

slick325

Reaction score
No way Atlanta is trading Pitts. They are in first place in the NFC South and Pitts is an important piece. Along with B. Robinson.

I'd be good with a trade for Henry, but highly doubt the Jones boys do anything before the deadline.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It would have been nice to still have that 4th round pick that they wasted.
Remains to be seen if wasted or not.
And, if another team would have gotten Lance. I can guarantee many of the same ones would be ridiculing Jerry for not doing it.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Pitts would take more than just our 1st....since it's likely to be a 1st in the low 20's

He is a dynamic talent....and if he were in a good system with a good QB, he would be blowing it up.

fansince68

Reaction score

Agreed about Pitts. Most forget , King Henry was drafted in the same draft as Zeke except 2nd round. Father time has his hand on Henry as well.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pitts would take more than just our 1st....since it's likely to be a 1st in the low 20's

He is a dynamic talent....and if he were in a good system with a good QB, he would be blowing it up.
Yeah he went from old man Ryan to young man Ridder, who may or may not get better. His careless football protection cost them that last game.
He could be a Kelce type if he had Mahomes, or even Burrow as his QB.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Since when has Pitts ever lived upto the hype? Fergy has been fine but they need to continue to work him instead of gallup.