PJ Williams arrested for DUI per Albert Breer

AzorAhai

Reaction score
I think i would actually remove him from my board at this point. The previous incident I could overlook, but not being able to keep your nose clean before the draft is a huge red flag for me. I've actually changed my mind on Gregory after all the details. I would remove him from my board too at this point. All a guy has to do is be smart for the 4 monthsfrom the emd of the season until the draft. If a guy can't get his act together for that, I have little faith they could do so in the NFL.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Its always something with these FSU guys,they are really spoiled over there.

Titleist

Reaction score
This is a bigger red flag for me than a kid smoking pot, but that's just me.

Agreed, both activities are illegal to do, but one has the potential to kill people while the other does not.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Agents need to do a better job babysitting these kids til they sign their contracts.

To be fair, almost better now than when he could get suspended for it. Didn't hurt Blackmon at all and his BAL was 3 times the legal limit.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
To be fair, almost better now than when he could get suspended for it. Didn't hurt Blackmon at all and his BAL was 3 times the legal limit.

Maybe it didn't hurt Blackmon at that time, but the giant knucklehead factor has reared itself several times since. A past issue is different than not being able to stay clean between the end of the season and the draft. That's a huge red flag for me.

visionary

Reaction score
When I was growing up I drink and drove all the time.
Was it a dumb thing to do,yes.
These kids are young in college and they drink.
Not so what but, their not bad people besides they drink and drive.
We are becoming a sanctimonious society.

Exactly
Until he kills someone it's all good

ccb04

Reaction score
Undoubtedly terrible timing. Glad there wasn't an accident involved.

As far as the Boys are concerned...it's his former FSU teammate Ronald Darby that's coming in for a visit.

Plankton

Reaction score
~flush~

Off my draft board. Wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
This guy and Jamarcus, err, I mean Jameis Winston, will be out of the NFL in 3 years.

Eskimo

Reaction score
The issue kind of becomes what probability you think he becomes a meaningful contributor - Call that Y.

Then there is the probability he has no further ongoing issues with alcohol or legal problems that derail his career - Call that Z.

Now that the product of Y and Z and call that A (A = Y * Z)

The round he should be drafted in should roughly be the nearest integer of 1/A.

So look at this hypothetical scenario, Y = 0.7 (70% chance of being a good player) and Z = 0.6.

Now Y * Z = 0.7 * 0.6 = 0.42

So A = 1/0.42 = 2.4. That would suggest he should be a late second rounder to mid third rounder.

Anyhow these variables may be hard to measure and you'd get a better understanding of how to value Z from talking to him, his friends/coaches and looking at how players in similar situations have fared in the past.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Yeah, because drinking and driving only happens in Tallahassee. Moron

No need for name calling.you have to admit there have been a high no of incidents with the present FSU football players.there have been accusations that the Tallahassee police have been lienient when it comes to these guys.

Hardline

Reaction score
If I was a potential first round pick. I would view every action that I did as a ticking time bomb. . I would lock myself in the house unless going to the gym or getting groceries.