Planning on doing mock draft 2.0s (no trade and trade) soon

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
In February, I did a pair of 1.0 mock drafts. One was with no trade downs, and the other included at least one. I've since barely been active on this board. I do apologise for this. I've been very busy with a lot of stuff lately, but I will be coming out with a new mock draft. I'll be doing a no trade draft tonight and a trade one on Wednesday.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
In February, I did a pair of 1.0 mock drafts. One was with no trade downs, and the other included at least one. I've since barely been active on this board. I do apologise for this. I've been very busy with a lot of stuff lately, but I will be coming out with a new mock draft. I'll be doing a no trade draft tonight and a trade one on Wednesday.
Hope all is well man take your time you're not missing much anyways, a clear mind is healthier these days!! Can't wait to see it

RodeoJake

Reaction score

The fans await on pins and needles, bud.

CWR

Reaction score
Don't talk about it, be about it.

morasp

Reaction score
Welcome back, looking forward to it.