Plans for the weekend?

Anthrax

Reaction score
Im going to wildwood shore for 4 days starting tomorrow, hope the weather is gona be nice.

Times Yours.

DawkinsBLK3.jpg

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am just going to do some outside work around the homestead. Landscaping stuff and all of that...and then maybe a nice cookout.

The weather should be nice this weekend and I am hoping everyone has a great weekend...even you dirty eagles fans ;)

Anthrax

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I am just going to do some outside work around the homestead. Landscaping stuff and all of that...and then maybe a nice cookout.

The weather should be nice this weekend and I am hoping everyone has a great weekend...even you dirty eagles fans ;)

I though I showered today?
:confused:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anthrax said:
I though I showered today?
:confused:

If you had to think about it...chances are you didn't. :eek:

Either way....have a great weekend and best wishes to you and your loved ones...just not the eagles players.

David

Reaction score
I have a Donovan McNabb bobble head doll that I'm going to blow-up with fireworks, then I'm going to send em' into pergatory with a 25 dollar rocket. ;) Just kidding.

I am going to hang with the family and BBQ out. Maybe go to the lake. It has rained here in Big D for 18 days straight and it's supposed to be clear just in time for the holiday weekend.

I hope you have a great weekend Anthrax. Stay safe OK. :D