Platinum Guarantee Cowboys lose to Eagles

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Could you guarantee we won’t win the Super Bowl???
i am worried about Daks shoulder...i hope they dont trot him out there with a broken wing and Eagles feast by blitzing non stop?....he says he is fine but they always say that

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
The only way the cowboys don't win is they take Prescott out. Outside of that the Eagles don't have a snowballs chance in hell. That's not the same Eagles team that started the year it's a vastly different team with a dumb coach, and lackluster coaching staff no better than ours.

I predict total domination, and Garrett saves his job! :)

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"If you could hear yourself, you wouldn't talk so much" :) Delete this post. Delete your account, then flog yourself in front of your family and any pets you may have. May your dreams be of the walk of shame through King's Landing.
Flamma--- that is a tad brutal

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You heard it here first just like I said against the Rams. We are going to destroy the Eagles
whirlwin i hope so...to be honest i am really concerned about Daks shoulder...i heard Sheagles D line is preparing to feast run blitzing Zeke and any play action the run blitz turns into pass blitz.....hope Dak can make all the throws?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Although she may not be Farrah...
you can't get much closer.

Gorgeous woman.
Corso that is a picture of Farrah on short round profile...not sure what runwild was talking about?...he said its not a picture of Farrah and he had picture of Emmit..so i thought he thought i was talking about Emmit?....but the gorgeous chick in orange one piece is Farrah Fawcett

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No, you didn't, it's just that that's not actually a picture of Farrah. It's an imitation of the famous poster.
run well it may be a picture embelished with computer graphic imitation showing more leg than original but its farrah...i just looked at orginal...much less leg and thigh

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Right? So we would need a Platinum guaranteed win, loss, win to get back on track. :laugh:
Slammed..i posted our Plat..its a "reverse voodoo"....last week before Rams game i was so mad at Cowboys i posted Plat guarantee they would lose...and then they end up killing rams...so i posted another plat they lose against sheagles...reverse voodoo

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Slammed..i posted our Plat..its a "reverse voodoo"....last week before Rams game i was so mad at Cowboys i posted Plat guarantee they would lose...and then they end up killing rams...so i posted another plat they lose against sheagles...reverse voodoo

I'm in! :thumbup:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
run well it may be a picture embelished with computer graphic imitation showing more leg than original but its farrah...i just looked at orginal...much less leg and thigh
No sir, it's not Farrah. I believe it's one of the DCC, recreating that iconic poster.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
run...the picture is gorgeous either way...i am weak toward beautifu women...i console myself by saying..at least i aint gay
I agree, she's incredibly beautiful, and I had the poster of Farrah when I was a teenager, and she was absolutely gorgeous too.