Platinum guarantee cowboys over Vikings

bodi

Reaction score
Fanzone freaks---- its time to go all in on our cowboys.....its easy to root for them against

easy teams....we got to beat the Vikings to go on a 3 game run we hope turns into an 11-game

run including Super bowl....i dont think we will go rest of season undefeated but i know we

better beat the Vikings sunday night...are the rest of you all in or fair weather fans?

every time you guaruntee a win we lose

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Your guarantees are like a car dealer telling me he's got a superb deal on a super car and shows me a Vector V8.

iamliko22

Reaction score
After a loss these blahs blahs blahs guarantee posts are extra irritating.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
PLEASE just stop with the platinum guarantees...it's obvious this is nothing but the kiss of death for this team... Regardless if how poor the coaching is
Dallas---you just looking for someone to blame .... blame the coaches last night....as usual they screwed everything up....Zeke was a shell of himself and cowboys need to find a way out of his outrageous contract.....by the way how come when i did a 7x plat against Eagles and we crushed them you did not say...cool man..or something...??....see you just looking for someone to blame

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
every time you guaruntee a win we lose
bodi...well that is not true at all...you are just looking for someone to blame for the coaches terrible screw up....2nd and 2 from the 9 and they took ball out of Daks hands and Zeke is a shell of himself..blame them not me