Plax at it again - calling out Eagles DB's

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1234475 said:
I appreciate what you're saying, and I would be remiss if I didn't wish the Cowboys well on Saturday. But I do wish you well against the Falcons ...only because I remember how the Falcons treat the Eagles in the opening game in 2005. They caused a fight before the game even started ...I've never forgave the Falcons for that gesture of unprofessionalism. So rip their tails if it's Meant to be ...otherwise, I'll feel bad about your loss.

But let me just set the record straight about ..."we treat you pretty well on this forum (for being an iggles fan)."

I've never been treated "pretty well" here at the Zone. I receive no special privileges, your fans slam dunk me whenever they want to, I get flammed and called names and sometimes its really ugly for me here. That's nothing new! I've Been here for several NFL regular seasons ...but you know what ...I wouldn't have it any other way! That's because I take the good with the bad and I do not blame those few internal thugs here take away from the mnay More classy fans who have taught me an incredible amount of football related savvy.

I'm not angel, but I've had great mentors here and on the Eagles MBs. You know what you're getting with PT. So don't sugar-coat me about you wanting the Eagles to win. If you're serious ..you're in the minority Here. Othwerwise you would much rather just say that you'd prefer the Giants to lose than to admit you want the Eagles to win.

That straight experience from being on the Zone!

If you think your treated bad here and the treatment here is like the Iggles forum ,check out this site and see what they say about the Boys.http://igglephans.com/
They use language there that would have a us banned here for eternity.

You have never been called names like the ones used on that forum.

So please don't compare apple to oranges.

Oh, and by the way Your right , I hope the gints lose Sun.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
sandtrapp;1234479 said:

Couple of things because you really haven't Been a member Here very long ...

1) Read the Zone guidelines about spamming

2) I am Not a member of that un-official MB

3) I have been called personal names (I didn't "hit" at the MB you cited)

sandtrapp;1234479 said:
You have never been called names like the ones used on that forum.

No One should be called foul names personally. BUt there are posters called "trolls" in every fandom ...every fandom!

And I hope you're right about the outcome of the Eagles versus Giants game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1234484 said:
Couple of things because you really haven't Been a member Here very long ...

1) Read the Zone guidelines about spamming

2) I am Not a member of that un-official MB

3) I have been called personal names (I didn't "hit" at the MB you cited)

No One should be called foul names personally. BUt there are posters called "trolls" in every fandom ...every fandom!

And I hope you're right about the outcome of the Eagles versus Giants game.
You've been a solid good guy around here, most of us respect you.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Phoenix-Talon;1234344 said:
So yes ...I think Plaxico started something that the Eagles intend to finish.

Blah, blah, blah...same old trash! :rolleyes: Here, PT...try some of this again...

"Bring it...."

"Get it....."

"Get some...."

You're nothing but a broken record...around and around and around, again and again and again...

:cool: (your friendly Cowboy troll)...sheehhh

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
5Stars;1234488 said:
Blah, blah, blah...same old trash! :rolleyes: Here, PT...try some of this again...

"Bring it...."

"Get it....."

"Get some...."

You're nothing but a broken record...

around and around and around, again and again and again...

:cool: (your friendly Cowboy troll)...sheehhh

Self disclosure is a beautiful thing?!;)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Phoenix-Talon;1234493 said:
Self disclosure is a beautiful thing?!;)

Anything to make you happy...big mean 5Stars is sorry....:cool:

You will crawl back under some rock like you did during those losing games of the eagles...where were you then?

Did you visit the Wizard of Oz for some courage? Or, did you just appear now that the eagles won a game or two?

Come on, Phonetic-Talon...let's hear it again! Come on....

"Get it..."

"Bring it..."

"Get some..."

Remember that? Who was "trolling" then?

Now that your team is not a winner anymore, you come across as "poor little me...I have never caused trouble here at the Zone! I've learned so much about football..."
:cool:

Same trash...just like the cowardly lion...

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Bulletin Board material is sssooo overrated.

If you aren't focused enough by the fact that your team, if it runs the tables, will be in the playoffs, then Plaxico can talk about your fat mama and your ugly lover and it aint going to do any good.

Besides, these comments only unnerve the undisciplined and emotional. And while they're focusing on Burress and possibly getting defensive penalties called against them for personal fouls, Tiki is running up the gut and gashing the defense.

Burress may be trying to get the Eagles thinking pass when the Giants strategy could be to exploit a porous run defense.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
tyke1doe;1234518 said:
Besides, these comments only unnerve the undisciplined and emotional.

:lmao: :laugh2: :laugh1: :laugh2: :lmao:

Wow, let's see...who does that remind me of?

Oh, yeah, now I remember....!

"I got it..."

"I took some..."

"I brought some..."

BeWare94

Benched
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1234344 said:
Are you serious?! Plaxico Buress is the new Freddie Mitchell! Do you guys remember during an interview with the media, FredX made a statement about a Patriots CB; just prior to the Superbowl? Uncertain who the player was (that's not important) ...the most important thing here is the concept about giving an opponent team incentive to build on.

Most coaches explain to their Players that they should be "tight-lipped" just prior to a game ...especially a huge game like the Eagles versus the Giants. Plaxico Not only bad mouthed a player, he bad-mouthed the entire secondary.
That ...also Means Brian Dawkins! Even if Plaxico is right and the Eagles secondary was not able to contain him ...they will elevate their game because of his lack of respect.

Now I'll give Plaxico Buress his due ...he's talented, but he is not all that! I placed T.O. in a higher status than Plaxico!

So yes ...I think Plaxico started something that the Eagles intend to finish. One more thing ...I think it would be a huge mistake for the Eagles to respond negatively to Plaxico's comments. Thus far the Eagles have done an excellent job of handling the big mouthed receiver diplomatically. Andy Reid has flaws, but FreddieX taught the Eagles a valuable lesson.

So don't downplay the plaxico comments when you know it was a huge Mental mistake. Again, It may not have a direct impact On the outcome of the game, but the comments will propel the Eagles secondary to play at a higher level. My concern is that the Eagles do not overcompensate on Plaxico and not give enough focUs on the silent threats ...e.g., Shockey, and especially Tiki Barber.

Yeah, I remember that. Rodney Harrison had more catches than FredEx in that Super Bowl. Cry Eagles, Cry...LOL

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
i want the giants to kill them because im so sick of hearing eagles fans around here get so pumped about a bad team.

ilovejerry

Reaction score
F That I hope weapon X, Terminator X, Brand X or whatever his name is Breaks his Skinny neck!!