Play Drums online...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Woody'sGirl said:
Ok I liked this little thing, but I can't figure out how the keyboard stuff is supposed to work. :(

If you look at the bottom right corner there is a legend to let you know what keys are for what part of the drums.

Sadly though the response time is slow so it does not go as well as one would like.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
If you look at the bottom right corner there is a legend to let you know what keys are for what part of the drums.

Sadly though the response time is slow so it does not go as well as one would like.
ok, maybe it's the response time then. Cuz I saw the keyboard shortcuts and activated them. I'll try again, though, cuz I like lil games like these.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Woody'sGirl said:
ok, maybe it's the response time then. Cuz I saw the keyboard shortcuts and activated them. I'll try again, though, cuz I like lil games like these.

You know if you get bored later you can turn your speakers up load and start playing the drums while singing marley's we jammin....then when the old ladies next to you start complaining look at them and start singing....no woman no cry. :p:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
You know if you get bored later you can turn your speakers up load and start playing the drums while singing marley's we jammin....then when the old ladies next to you start complaining look at them and start singing....no woman no cry. :p:
That's funny, cuz one of my co-workers is Jamaican. She might just join in. It's really not outside of the realm for our lil group to start a sing along.:D We have a bunch of characters in our group....lol At any given moment we could start up a rubber band fight...lol

k19

Reaction score
my 2 year old will love this. I'll show him when I go home for lunch and he can fight mama over it the rest of the day :D

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Can you delete this thread before Erik gets home from school, logs in and see's this?? LOL He's going to drive me crazy with it..... :D

k19

Reaction score
I pulled it up at home on my lunch hour and showed little man how it works. He loved it

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Princess said:
Can you delete this thread before Erik gets home from school, logs in and see's this?? LOL He's going to drive me crazy with it..... :D

Headphones? :D