Play man, stop the run and make Dak beat you

TWOK11

Reaction score
I find it funny that this is being talked about as some genius “blueprint” for how to beat Dallas.

The strategy has been utilized by 8 of our 12 opponents this year, and we are 5-3 in those games.

There is a “blueprint” for every team in football. The difference between good and bad teams is how easy it is to execute that blueprint.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Even if they do that. Try to do that lol , it’s not a winning factor. . It’s just someone else’s strategy . And people on the form it’s mostly people that don’t support Prescott that’s it. And we haven’t had a running game in a while , line just doesn’t seem to be strong enough to push the pile. But we have some of the best wide receivers in the league. Never mind a great running tandem. That they still have to worry about. It’s all going to come together we have a greatest shot as anybody

Last edited:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It has been working though. And we have yet to prove the blueprint wrong. Saints almost executed it and they are a walking skeleton of a team.
Yeah how did it work against the Saints. They have an excellent defense. It’s not working. It’s not why we lost a few games

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I find it funny that this is being talked about as some genius “blueprint” for how to beat Dallas.

The strategy has been utilized by 8 of our 12 opponents this year, and we are 5-3 in those games.

There is a “blueprint” for every team in football. The difference between good and bad teams is how easy it is to execute that blueprint.

It is the blue print. Doesnt mean its always going to work, and doesnt mean every team can do it.

The "blue print" for slowing down the Cowboys offense is to stack the middle of the line with defenders and this has shut down Zeke over the last 6 weeks. He doesnt have the speed to bounce it outside and teams know this. So all they have to do is load up the middle.

This is why Moore needs to just tell Jerry to stuff it and put Zeke on the bench and pop more runs outside and we will see more of what Pollard can do. Do it until defenses back off the middle.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yeah how did it work against the Saints. It’s not working. It’s not why we lost a few games

You clearly dont understand the concept of a blue print. And hell yah it worked. All the way up until Pollard made your boy look like the chump he is and busted that 60 yard TD.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Actually, it's true. Opponents know our Offense's weakest link is our Oline. Attack our Oline in order to stop the run while playing man and force Dak to beat them while playing behind this porous Oline.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You clearly dont understand the concept of a blue print. And hell yah it worked. All the way up until Pollard made your boy look like the chump he is and busted that 60 yard TD.
It hasn’t worked at all. People just think it has. There is no blue print.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who is my boy? I’ve never Supportive Elliott. Get something right today please.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It’s a sketch , a plan. You can have the plan that doesn’t mean you’re gonna make it work. We have our own Blue print. Ask the Saints

Correct. And in THIS case it is a blue print on how to slow down the Cowboys offense. A blue print does not mean it always works or everyone can do it.

The saints did it great right up until the Pollard run. It worked for them and has largely worked for everyone over the last 6 weeks.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Correct. And in THIS case it is a blue print on how to slow down the Cowboys offense. A blue print does not mean it always works or everyone can do it.

The saints did it great right up until the Pollard run. It worked for them and has largely worked for everyone over the last 6 weeks.
December football. Throw all that junk out the window. You just have to produce. The best team with a little luck will win it all

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
December football. Throw all that junk out the window. You just have to produce. The best team with a little luck will win it all

This team just needs to get healthy on both sides of the ball. Lets see that blue print work when Dak has a game or two with all his weapons back healthy. Get Steele back and put Collins at guard.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
All it takes is hitting 1 big passing play and teams start moving those safeties back, where running should be easier.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This team just needs to get healthy on both sides of the ball. Lets see that blue print work when Dak has a game or two with all his weapons back healthy. Get Steele back and put Collins at guard.
I thought his best drive was just before halftime. We went from a 5 yard line and ran out of time. What a perfectly Thrown pass to Gallup in the Endzone. Even the pastor CeeDee lamb in the first quarter where he went left instead of right. And then the bullet to CeeDee lamb that he didn’t even know he caught. I thought Prescott looks pretty damn good against a good defense

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I thought his best drive was just before halftime. We went from a 5 yard line and ran out of time. What a perfectly Thrown pass to Gallup in the Endzone. Even the pastor CeeDee lamb in the first quarter where he went left instead of right. And then the bullet to CeeDee lamb that he didn’t even know he caught. I thought Prescott looks pretty damn good against a good defense

Prescott is doing what he can given the circumstance. Its not like he is throwing tons of picks. Thursday he drove the bus and got the job done.

13 runs for Zeke, 7 for Pollard. Still stupid load management there. Should have been reversed.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Prescott is doing what he can given the circumstance. Its not like he is throwing tons of picks. Thursday he drove the bus and got the job done.

13 runs for Zeke, 7 for Pollard. Still stupid load management there. Should have been reversed.
I keep saying that they’re doing it backwards. Safe Elliott for the red zone. I love that they pitched the ball rather than handed it off. Just got a find a creative way to get in Pollard‘s hands