Play of the game?

bula

Reaction score
In my mind, the real play of the game was that darn punt that should have been downed at the 1 yard line. The ball was dead and the skins player pushed it in for a touchback for no reason. Instead of MAJOR field position issue, the Boys got the ball at the 20 and then drove down and got the lead TD.

Huge, simply huge.
Bula

aikemirv

Reaction score
Lot of big important plays in a game like that.

1. Newman on Moss on 4th and 4

2. Martellus - your my hero Bennett:bow: :bow:

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Bennett Touchdown was the play of the game. But there was a lot of big plays. The Push pass was key and so was that 3rd and 7 we converted to BArber.

But With all that said I really thought newman had a GREAt GAME!...He is the player of the game IMO.

jimmy40

Reaction score
The biggest play of the game was the one Washington didn't make, Moss dropping the deep pass.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
jobberone;2423762 said:
the third down push pass

jobberone;2423771 said:
maybe the fourth down call. or the pass to Bennett

adamknite;2423776 said:
For me, I thought it was Newman's deflection on fourth down.

Also, Barber's catch on the 3rd and 7-8 in the last drive.

Oh Damn,there was sooo many.
I loved em all.
Don't know if it has been mentioned but I know game balls could have been given to Tony, MBII, T.New. and Rat, they were all deserving and maybe some others,but I was pretty impressed with the O line in the fourth quarter.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
The drop by Devin Thomas on 3 & 4 I beileve the play before the Newman break up.

:starspin

alancdc

Reaction score
So many were big, but the 2 that were the biggest to me were the sack to push them back on that missed FG, and Romo on 3rd and 7 with the Favre like flip to Austin. If they don't get that it is a really loooong FG or 4th and 7. H U G E!