Play On The Field Is Soo Bad It Almost Looks Intentional

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The play on the field looks so bad that I am starting to wonder if it is intentional. You sometimes see this at the college level when a long time head coach is fired and the new guy comes in. All of a sudden you got a lot of players, especially juniors and seniors, that really like the old coach that recruited them and trained them and they get pissed that the new guy is now here so they decide to prove a point.

So what happens? Well maybe they dont play quite as hard, maybe they dont bother to watch as much film, maybe they dont bother to give that extra effort on a play. The reasons why is pretty obvious, they dont want the new guy to have any success because it then validates the reason the coach they liked got fired.

This almost looks like what is happening now with the Cowboys, its hard to believe the team can be this bad with pretty much a lot of the same players that were here last year, especially on defense. Its almost like its being done intentionally at this point.

CWR

Reaction score
The play on the field looks so bad that I am starting to wonder if it is intentional. You sometimes see this at the college level when a long time head coach is fired and the new guy comes in. All of a sudden you got a lot of players, especially juniors and seniors, that really like the old coach that recruited them and trained them and they get pissed that the new guy is now here so they decide to prove a point.

So what happens? Well maybe they dont play quite as hard, maybe they dont bother to watch as much film, maybe they dont bother to give that extra effort on a play. The reasons why is pretty obvious, they dont want the new guy to have any success because it then validates the reason the coach they liked got fired.

This almost looks like what is happening now with the Cowboys, its hard to believe the team can be this bad with pretty much a lot of the same players that were here last year, especially on defense. Its almost like its being done intentionally at this point.

On offense we've been decimated. On defense there's little excuse, accept maybe guys like Byron, Cheeto, Collins and Jeff Heath meant more than they were credited for.

JayFord

Reaction score
This defense hasnt been right since the rams playoff game

last year they were bad even though they were 11th the eye test says they were bad

this year its like basic fundamentals arent being taught

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The switch of caring has officially turned off for the majority of the team. When your highest paid players mail it in, you’re in big trouble. And that’s exactly where we’re at. It’s not gonna get better

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I can't see it being intentional. And if it were, the coaches watching film would have seen it and realized it. And that would mean that they'd be sitting the players responsible.

And to be honest, that's what I am advocating at this point. Seeing the team pulling underachievers out of the lineup. Get Joe Thomas on the field over Jaylon Smith. Get Poe and Crawford off the field. Replace them with a young practice squad guy or someone off the street. Anybody can put up zero stats. Start shaking this sorry team up.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
I don’t think they’re rebelling that only costs them money. They just suck as players and Nolan sucks as a DC. Perfect storm