Play the kids

yentl911

Reaction score
im saying don’t play any of our stars next week or critical starters. Play Rush, RB Smith, WR Brown, young OL and DL (like to see Neal get more snaps) let Jaylon play the entire game....nothing to lose... see what these kids have and put others on the bench

I would just play Dez - let him suffer through one more game with the kids while the other guys are on the sidelines in street clothes

Most frustrating season I have seen since starting cheering for these guys in 1977. Horrible

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
im saying don’t play any of our stars next week or critical starters. Play Rush, RB Smith, WR Brown, young OL and DL (like to see Neal get more snaps) let Jaylon play the entire game....nothing to lose... see what these kids have and put others on the bench

I would just play Dez - let him suffer through one more game with the kids while the other guys are on the sidelines in street clothes

Most frustrating season I have seen since starting cheering for these guys in 1977. Horrible
Replace Dez with Brown and keep forcing the ball to Brown. He'll have a better game than Dez has had all season.

yentl911

Reaction score
Replace Dez with Brown and keep forcing the ball to Brown. He'll have a better game than Dez has had all season.
I bet he would too - maybe on pure desire alone and a good attitude

Play Dez and don’t even look his way one time

Pants

Reaction score

well, I agree in principle, but I would have our studs on the OL in there so that Cooper can have some time to throw

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I have a a dream. I dream that my team trades Dez for Earl Thomas and kids return to a world where the Cowboys are known as Super Bowl champions.

Bigdog

Reaction score
If I was Philly I would not play Foles. I know he needs some work but if he gets seriously hurt they are one and done. Heck they are one and done anyway but why chance it in a meaningless game.

links18

Reaction score
Right, its not like people should be playing (and coaching) for the jobs or anything.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If we lose the season finale it will be the fifth time in Garrett’s seven years as head coach that the Cowboys have finished 500 or worse under him. I would think Garrett and Jerry would like to finish with a winning record this year to have at least something positive to build on heading into the offseason. Hard for Jerry to keep spinning that Garrett has done a great job and continue giving him votes of confidence with the dismal record he’s compiled over the past seven years.