Play The Roll Of GM Round 2

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
After selecting Bobby Carpenter with the 18th pick in Round 1, Dallas is now on the clock with the 49th pick in Round 2.

Who do you pick?

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends said:
After selecting Bobby Carpenter with the 18th pick in Round 1, Dallas is now on the clock with the 49th pick in Round 2.

Who do you pick?
Gabe Watson... Who do you pick in the third round?

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I went with Cromartie just cuz the dude is talented enough to be a high first round pick. I know we have depth at CB, but I'd take him anyway. Maybe make a FS out of him (he's built more like a FS anyway, but can cover like an elite CB).

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Tass said:
What? No Taitusi Lutui?

I just simply took the top 10 BAP's (IMO) from several mock drafts. The 10 players were all avaliable from thr 49th pick to the 59th.

I know this is not an exact science but it's just for fun and to pass time.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
That's a tough one. I think Joseph's going to be a better pro than Scott so I haad to go with Joseph even though I don't think he'll be on the board.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Parham in 3rd

Scott not likely there -
Can't draft a Guard to be 4th on depth chart
Blue a need pick maybe
Nothing stellar here.......
Would trade back up into late 1 early 2

1a) Ngata
1b) Lawson or Pope

neosapien23

Reaction score
I picked O'Callaghan because I don't think Scott will be there. A more realistic tackle sliding to the 2nd would have benn McNeil with his injury concerns.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
If we don't fill it with a FA, How about that S from Syracuse, Smith, I think his name is. Heard he did well at Senior Bowl.

fortdick

Reaction score
neosapien23 said:
I picked O'Callaghan because I don't think Scott will be there. A more realistic tackle sliding to the 2nd would have benn McNeil with his injury concerns.

The same reason I picked O'Callaghan. He was voted the best OL in the PAC 10. That says a lot, but for some reason he is not up in the elite category. Will be a big score for whoever takes him.