Play The Roll Of GM With This Poll

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Cowboys are on the clock with the 18th pick. Top 10 players on the board above. Who do you pick?

(note, the players are based on the average of several mocks and who was avaliable when Dallas selected)

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
2nd Round will follow once we have a winner

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Of all of those, Willams would not last till 2nd round.Carpenter or McNeil would be my other 1st round choices, but they MAY last till the 2nd.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Lawson with Jimmy Williams/Carpenter running a close second.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Jimmy Williams if background check passes and he's cleared by scouts to play Safety Day 1.

Trade down most likely - can get a lot of those guys later in One or early two. No need to reach.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
I would not be surprise if Romeo and the Brown draft Carpenter at 12. It might be a reach but I think Carpenter has the least amount of a learning curve for the potential OLB/DE hybrids that the 3-4 typically looks to draft.

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends said:
Cowboys are on the clock with the 18th pick. Top 10 players on the board above. Who do you pick?

(note, the players are based on the average of several mocks and who was avaliable when Dallas selected)
I'd take Michael Huff BUT since he's not an option, then I go w/ Manny Lawson.....