'Playbook' shows us why Cowboys are #1 right now - 9/25/08

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2286275 said:
http://dcfanatic.com/2008/09/25/football-is-all-about-blocking-and-tackling.aspx
----------------------------------

NFL Network's Playbook duo take a look at why the Cowboys are the best team in the NFL right now.

Really love seeing the Cowboys defense finally getting some pressure from a DB on the blitz!

And I have been saying this next one for years now...

Marc Colombo does not get enough credit for his play!

very nice stuff DCFanatic... I've got to check your blog more often

I absolutely agree about Columbo... I hope Dallas locks him up with a nice fat contract ... he blocked out A. Kampman all game... I think he did get one sack due to coverage or Romo getting out of the pocket

kmd24

Reaction score
Haha, love Baldinger's pinkie dangling out there. An ex-lineman if I've ever seen one.

Reaction score
Honestly Dallas would be dumb not to resign Colombo, he's a mean SOB that physically puts the hammer down on defensive ends.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2286403 said:
Colombo gave up 2 sacks last week :chainsaw:

Was it Colombo or the coverage or Romo making a wrong read or Felix falling down on the screen pass play or etc.

Please don't tell me you think Colombo stinks?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
one of Kampman's sacks came on an inside move, Leonard Davis missed him

but Kampman leads the NFL in sacks for the past 35 games, so Colombo did alright

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
dcfanatic;2286442 said:
Was it Colombo or the coverage or Romo making a wrong read or Felix falling down on the screen pass play or etc.

Please don't tell me you think Colombo stinks?

No I like Colombo. I was just kidding around

Bob Sacamano;2286445 said:
one of Kampman's sacks came on an inside move, Leonard Davis missed him

Bigg gave up a sack :chainsaw:

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
OK, I'm ready. Where is my next victim?

Two sacks in one game, that is unHEAD of.

Sorry, the head has got to go or maybe I'll just trim a little bit off the top seeings how you run blocking is picking up the slack.......:D

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Trust me there have been alot of fans on the colombo bandwagon. it's almost impossible to not like this guy. He's a beast, He has attitude and is a TEAm player all the way. RT's dont grow on trees, if Jerry is smart he will resign Him.