Player Numbers update **merged**

JayFord

Reaction score
You don't like 22?

But Emmitt Smith!

I love 22 I didn’t add it because one time I was playing madden and my rookie corner was given 22 and I almost returned my copy of madden

No one touches 22 ever.....that number should never ever see another jersey....I’ll give the fg holder number 8 and the backup punter number 12 before I dish out 22

As a matter of fact even asking for it is insubordination and grounds for dismissal if I were running things

Ring Leader

Reaction score
I love 22 I didn’t add it because one time I was playing madden and my rookie corner was given 22 and I almost returned my copy of madden

No one touches 22 ever.....that number should never ever see another jersey....I’ll give the fg holder number 8 and the backup punter number 12 before I dish out 22

As a matter of fact even asking for it is insubordination and grounds for dismissal if I were running things

Somewhere, Bob Hayes is smiling. Doh!

Altestic

Reaction score
Why did Morris change to 32 instead of 46?

I like and think that Donovan Wilson went to 26. So our starting safeties can be 25 and 26, niiiiiiiiice.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I’m glad he’s wearing 20

I’m big on numbers and I like my running backs to wear 21,20,23,32,41,or 46

I’m partial to 24 and 28

28 is some of my alltime favorite RBs. Curtis Martin, AP, Fred Taylor, Marshall Faulk

24 is an iconic number in baseball. Love when football players have it

Plankton

Reaction score
Who is Wilson again?

giphy.gif