Players Dallas Has Shown Interest In - 2019

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score

Barton along with some of the other LBs we have visited with might make sense in rounds 5-7. Would be optimal if they could secure a 6th via trade down.

Alexander

Reaction score
Running back coaches from the Dallas Cowboys and New Orleans Saints were on hand to watch Alexander Mattison who ran the forty and did position drills.

Mattison’s 40 clocked between 4.52 seconds and 4.57 seconds with the consensus being 4.55 seconds. That’s a significant improvement from his combine mark of 4.67 seconds. Mattison looked good in position drills and caught the ball well.
http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-report-–-boise-state
----

Whoa. Never saw this coming. Boise State? No way!

Gaede

Reaction score
Why do people even report on the difference between combine and pro-day 40s? They are literally different by ~.10 every single time because handheld timers are wrong

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I imagine this would anger some people who think they can just sign some used up vet or get an UDFA to be Elliott's backup.

Not as much as it will anger some people if a back is drafted and turns out like Bo Scarbrough or Darius Jackson.

I'd like to see us get some non-used-up vet and possibly draft an RB as well.

Gaede

Reaction score
Like him a lot more than Knox.

Me too. However, I don't like his age and his injury history.

That being said, I'd much rather spend a day 3 pick on Raymond than a Day 2 pick on Knox

Alexander

Reaction score
Me too. However, I don't like his age and his injury history.

That being said, I'd much rather spend a day 3 pick on Raymond than a Day 2 pick on Knox
Not sure Knox commands a 2nd round choice, but if he does the choice is pretty clear.