Players hate anything that limits the bag

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dez and TO should’ve had better careers. Romo was too busy force feeding Witt though. I guess that’s “Romo friendly”…..
I completely disagree Terrell Owens is the third all time gold jacket wearing receiver who got a cup of coffee here and still put up big numbers and I mean big numbers the whole crying over he's my quarterback line they got along just fine he got a lot of numbers and by the way yes Brian same thing how could have better careers he had one of the best four year stretches in Cowboys history so again the selective memory around here to fit a narrative and go on a long rant with false fax because either you don't remember you don't want to remember because you're still hurt from the last loss you just wanna say things agree with lamb's mom and you'd be very wrong... CD lamb and fat was fed the ball so much and he was so overly targeted by dak Prescott then it hurt our outfits because he tried to always look for him first so not to hear him cry just like Terrell Owens Michael Irvin and Dez Bryant if you don't feed them the ball like A.J. Brown you're gonna have them in your ear all day are you gonna have their brothers yelling at you or their sisters or their mothers or fans who don't really watch the game very well.... You better go back and check their stat line before you say that they could have had better careers injuries took out Dez Bryant it's Terrell Owens running his mouth too much gotta kicked off too many teams early but he's still got a gold jacket that is not less of a career not everyone gets Super Bowl rings but everyone blames the quarterback when they don't get rings and that's the problem it's a team game you want a ring that you need to contribute CD lamb did not contribute properly in the last game he dropped too many passes and they were on a misread a route that he broke off and it turned into an interception the same with cooks he got pushed through the back shoulder pulled on and that was the first interception no pass interference called but they're gonna blame the quarterback...

Those were simply bad circumstances that those interceptions came but if the defense played even 50% better we had a chance to claw our way back in that game and they were so bad it doesn't matter what would have happened on offense!!!

blueblood70

Reaction score
Welcome to professional sports. Ohtani says hello
yeah who's the guy that just got that giant bag in baseball is that who you're talking about literally got such a ridiculous amount of money and the dudes coming off a major injury and may not even be the double player that he typically is although he took less money up front which is very weird like I don't remember his name but I think he just went to the dodgers I I can't remember could have been the Yankees they all over pay for players much worse than Jerry Jones does.... I think the irony here is some of these dudes getting 200 to $500 million in baseball or other sports teams no one asked where their championships are or how they earned it they just put up big stats they helped their team to some regular season wins but they ain't done Jack **** most of them to earn it way back to alex rodriguez here for the rangers .... played well but he didn't bring us a ring yeah he never stopped getting paid more and more and more

i mean barry bonds still getting paid 30 years later?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
CeeDee, Dak, and MM helped each. The reason why Jerry is running it back is because of the potential they have going forward. With the development of Ferguson the offense is only missing one thing……..We need a young stud running back. Ferguson could be something special.
Yup and all the hopes and wishes we have for him, he for some reason probably won't play the whole season

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
So now TO has joined Dez Bryant as both are bashing Romo, Garrett, and Witten.
Dez claims the team, including Romo did not get him the ball in contract years. TO who once cried about “his QB” now calls the three mentioned above “snakes,” all three, from his time with the team. Still we see fans posting negative crap from Lamb’s mom and Micah’s brother like we should take any of it seriously. This is 2024, and it’s pretty obvious that most players, regardless of what they say that’s positive or negative, including crap from their families (including Dak’s brother) is all about the bag. When it suits their messaging and popularity, they say one thing, look supportive and professional, but at contract time, it’s them or their families attacking everything to set up adversarial negotiations for more money.

Lamb had a career year at the perfect time, targeted by his QB more than ever, ready to collect the big bag, but after one playoff game, his mom is now bashing the QB who targeted him 12 times. It’s all about the money. I’m starting to think that even winning a championship is also more about future earnings for these guys than for the satisfaction of being champion.

Players, their families, owners and GMs, all apparent liars, and their lies seem to always be about money. We can only hope that there are a few players left in the NFL who want to win without even that being a bargaining tool. It’s so discouraging.
The ARCHITECT of this entire operation....this is the behavior he has role-modeled since DAY ONE.

In fact, he came right out and said it on one episode of Hard Knocks. He said...and I am paraphrasing..."I tell players all the time, first order of business is to secure the money".

CWR

Reaction score
Nobody signs here to win a championship, especially the ones who signed one year contracts. They do it for exposure. We need to start trading some of these guys while we can because we can't afford them all and we need a serious culture change.
Thing is, we aren't changing the culture. If that was the plan MM would be gone at the very least. I'd be all for it, but not in half measures. You either commit to it and rebuild or you hope against hope guys can win in this dysfunction.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Chuck, where are you getting this from? Social media?

To me, it's just more evidence that this team suffers from always thinkings its the champion. That vibe that is killing the team.

Who cares about that type of after-the-fact drama on a team that never even went past Divisional Round?

Only the Cowboys, do these guys think they're important enough that it warrants attention.
Seems like they do. lOl
we aren’t hearing crap from the parents of guys who aren’t up for a contract. Coincidence?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I completely disagree Terrell Owens is the third all time gold jacket wearing receiver who got a cup of coffee here and still put up big numbers and I mean big numbers the whole crying over he's my quarterback line they got along just fine he got a lot of numbers and by the way yes Brian same thing how could have better careers he had one of the best four year stretches in Cowboys history so again the selective memory around here to fit a narrative and go on a long rant with false fax because either you don't remember you don't want to remember because you're still hurt from the last loss you just wanna say things agree with lamb's mom and you'd be very wrong... CD lamb and fat was fed the ball so much and he was so overly targeted by dak Prescott then it hurt our outfits because he tried to always look for him first so not to hear him cry just like Terrell Owens Michael Irvin and Dez Bryant if you don't feed them the ball like A.J. Brown you're gonna have them in your ear all day are you gonna have their brothers yelling at you or their sisters or their mothers or fans who don't really watch the game very well.... You better go back and check their stat line before you say that they could have had better careers injuries took out Dez Bryant it's Terrell Owens running his mouth too much gotta kicked off too many teams early but he's still got a gold jacket that is not less of a career not everyone gets Super Bowl rings but everyone blames the quarterback when they don't get rings and that's the problem it's a team game you want a ring that you need to contribute CD lamb did not contribute properly in the last game he dropped too many passes and they were on a misread a route that he broke off and it turned into an interception the same with cooks he got pushed through the back shoulder pulled on and that was the first interception no pass interference called but they're gonna blame the quarterback...

Those were simply bad circumstances that those interceptions came but if the defense played even 50% better we had a chance to claw our way back in that game and they were so bad it doesn't matter what would have happened on offense!!!
TO was great here. Even Parcells came around, yet now TO is the one supporting Dez’s comments by saying Garrett, Romo, and Whiten are snakes.

JBS

Reaction score
Dez claims the team, including Romo did not get him the ball in contract years. TO who once cried about “his QB” now calls the three mentioned above “snakes,” all three, from his time with the team. Still we see fans posting negative crap from Lamb’s mom and Micah’s brother like we should take any of it seriously. This is 2024, and it’s pretty obvious that most players, regardless of what they say that’s positive or negative, including crap from their families (including Dak’s brother) is all about the bag. When it suits their messaging and popularity, they say one thing, look supportive and professional, but at contract time, it’s them or their families attacking everything to set up adversarial negotiations for more money.

Lamb had a career year at the perfect time, targeted by his QB more than ever, ready to collect the big bag, but after one playoff game, his mom is now bashing the QB who targeted him 12 times. It’s all about the money. I’m starting to think that even winning a championship is also more about future earnings for these guys than for the satisfaction of being champion.

Players, their families, owners and GMs, all apparent liars, and their lies seem to always be about money. We can only hope that there are a few players left in the NFL who want to win without even that being a bargaining tool. It’s so discouraging.
Why should the players care about anything other than money when the owners of the team don’t care about anything other than money?

blueblood70

Reaction score
TO was great here. Even Parcells came around, yet now TO is the one supporting Dez’s comments by saying Garrett, Romo, and Whiten are snakes.
it's all in the stats ie production from TO, Dez, Lamb, cooper, Schultz and even gallup and ced. Wilson had some nice years got them paid under those QBS terrible pay it seems LOL!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
CeeDee, Dak, and MM helped each. The reason why Jerry is running it back is because of the potential they have going forward. With the development of Ferguson the offense is only missing one thing……..We need a young stud running back. Ferguson could be something special.
We need better run blocking more then a RB.

But yes a RB is going to be needed soon.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dez and TO should’ve had better careers. Romo was too busy force feeding Witt though. I guess that’s “Romo friendly”…..
All of those players would’ve had better careers if McCarthy was their coach.

Jerry again put the country club ahead of winning and accepted Garrett’s bland coaching for over a decade.

visionary

Reaction score
This entire society is all about the money

This ownership is all about the money

This QB is all about the money

Why so surprised that other players are all about the money?

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Nobody signs here to win a championship, especially the ones who signed one year contracts. They do it for exposure. We need to start trading some of these guys while we can because we can't afford them all and we need a serious culture change.
They are mercenaries.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
All of those players would’ve had better careers if McCarthy was their coach.

Jerry again put the country club ahead of winning and accepted Garrett’s bland coaching for over a decade.
Garrett was suppose to be “Romo friendly”.

Flamma

Reaction score

Well yeah, it's all about the money in today's game. When they weren't being paid millions, and had second jobs, the NFL was attracting people that wanted to play the game. So of course winning was a priority or else they wouldn't be there.

Now that players are being paid millions, that attracts everyone. We see players crying sometimes when they get drafted. Why do you think that is?

Since money is the primary motivator in this game, the NFL should use it to their advantage. Have a more hefty payout for a team that wins a playoff game. Give the losing team 1 dollar per player. Of course that won't solve much.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
The NFL is about the money.

Owners are all about the money.

The players had to threaten the owners just to get a fair share of the money but now they're the villains who are all about the money. Makes sense.