Players I'm not mad at

TheHerd

Reaction score
I saw Diggs simply strolling around the field. Often. Especially on plays he got beat, which is extra weird. Also seems to consider himself above run support.
I really think Diggs has trade value. It'll never be higher and I have a feeling this is the peak of his career and if he stays Jerry will give him 40M a year based on the 11 picks this year. We have a LOT to do to clean up this mess

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
When he holds on to the ball it's because the receivers are not open. Dak doesn't run to any defender, so I don't know where that came from.

I don't think I agree with that. Several times on the broadcast replay, you could see a receiver break open, but Dak not anticipating it. I think he's just too conservative. I think 2-3 of the sacks today were on Dak. 2-3 were on the oline. Obviously, the oline had their hands full today though. They didn't have a great game.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don't think I agree with that. Several times on the broadcast replay, you could see a receiver break open, but Dak not anticipating it. I think he's just too conservative. I think 2-3 of the sacks today were on Dak. 2-3 were on the oline. Obviously, the oline had their hands full today though. They didn't have a great game.
Romo was wrong with his analysis several times.

Verdict

Reaction score
Moores not responsible for CeeDees drops all season. Lamb has been GOOD but IMO not great. He’s a good #2 but to me isn’t a franchise WR like a healthy Coop is.

I’m a HUGE CeeDee fan but he acts like he has been eating greasy food and failed to wash his hands or sprayed his hands with Teflon this year. His drops really cost us drives and games this year. Jefferson is outplaying him by a mile.