Twitter: Players interviewed by the Cowboys via video conference

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Keep in mind, we are in lying season with the draft this month. These are only the so called "leaked" interviews. I know for a fact they have spoken with the likes of Kinlaw, Henderson, Chaisson, throughout the process. Some maybe legitimate targets, others to get teams in front of them to trade up so another prospect falls. I do believe the 3 mentioned above are their 3 main targets.

Okay, I’ll bite. How do you know for a fact?

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Okay, I’ll bite. How do you know for a fact?

Kinlaw/Henderson were on the interview list for the Cowboys at the combine. Hawkeye had a twitter post a while ago with a Bobby Belt interviewing Chaisson about playing for the Cowboys. Chaisson said we have spoken before and had a couple of conversations with the Cowboys. This was on 3/30.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Kinlaw/Henderson were on the interview list for the Cowboys at the combine. Hawkeye had a twitter post a while ago with a Bobby Belt interviewing Chaisson about playing for the Cowboys. Chaisson said we have spoken before and had a couple of conversations with the Cowboys. This was on 3/30.

:thumbup:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Keep in mind, we are in lying season with the draft this month. These are only the so called "leaked" interviews. I know for a fact they have spoken with the likes of Kinlaw, Henderson, Chaisson, throughout the process. Some maybe legitimate targets, others to get teams in front of them to trade up so another prospect falls. I do believe the 3 mentioned above are their 3 main targets.
They will also be doing more virtual interviews over the next week and a half. They have been doing about two a day for the last week. We are far from done as far as seeing who they interested in

Cowboyny

Reaction score
They will also be doing more virtual interviews over the next week and a half. They have been doing about two a day for the last week. We are far from done as far as seeing who they interested in

Also, if there isn't any limit, you would think they talk to as many prospects as possible.