Players of the Game

RonWashington

Reaction score
Jalen Tolbert that was a beautiful catch in tight coverage . Rico ran hard chewed up clock and also had a nice TD catch

Syron

Reaction score
If we are given credit for Dak stepping up, then I say give Tolbert some for that TD catch.

But I’m going Rico. All we have heard is the Cowboys have no run game. Well it looks like we found our number one!

Now we need a change of pace back and honestly it’s time to see what Cooks has because Zeke has nothing to offer this team.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Tell you what I want to see more of Tyrus Wheat in the rotation . Golston invisible . Hats off to Zims D . Fields never got loose for damage on the ground .

Cowboys found a DB with Amani O # 27 . Will need him against the Lions and SF

SMASHMOUTH9473

Reaction score
Luepke needs the ball more !!! Classic fullback. His last catch and YAC set them up for the go ahead TD. Definitely the under rated player of the game.

movaughn88

Reaction score
As bad as he played earlier Dak was clutch on that last play
Look I'm a homer everyone knows this but I told my friends text chat - if he wants $60M he has to convert the last drive. Period, no excuses.

He did it. Was ugly, but he did it. Washes his awful plays earlier - I wish I knew what was going on with CD.

Edit - it's been a while since we bullied a team. We did that most of the 2nd half we out physical-ed them.