Players of the Game

stiletto

Reaction score
I thought Turpin had a pretty nice game and it seemed like things opened up when he started getting the ball. Dowdle also seemed to start getting lanes. I'm through with the Running Back by Committee stuff. Just keep Dowdle out there and spell him when he needs a reset.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Justin Fields helped....many times he had so much time in the pocket to throw but missed the mark or could not find an open WR.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Look I'm a homer everyone knows this but I told my friends text chat - if he wants $60M he has to convert the last drive. Period, no excuses.

He did it. Was ugly, but he did it. Washes his awful plays earlier - I wish I knew what was going on with CD.

Edit - it's been a while since we bullied a team. We did that most of the 2nd half we out physical-ed them.
Bullied them in their home too. Cowboy fans have a reason to be proud of this W. This was the best win of the season.

Mcsports

Reaction score
Dowdle was great but dang, the fumble. If he follows Luepke and Zach Martin to right he strolls in for td

RonWashington

Reaction score
I’ve said week after week give Dowdle at least 15 rushing attempts and mix in some passes . He’s clearly the best back on the roster .

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dowdle runs hard but his vision sucks or he doesn't remember the blocking schemes, that play at the goal line was blocked perfectly with the pulling kick out block and a lead blocker to boot and he just f Ed it up.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
O - Rico, Dak (despite the turnovers), Luepke, Ferguson, and Tolbert.

D - Overshown, Amani, Odighizuwa, and the DBs were solid!

Dak could’ve easily folded, and for a bit I thought he was. But he stepped up big time in recovering the fumble and the TD pass. Great to see him keep fighting.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Who you got???? Game is officially over!! The Young back up DL guys hats off to them, and our LB's, #27 looked good! Tyler Smith going to LT was a great help, #23 MVP!!!

Tolbert gets my P.O.G.
Huge grabs all night, took a shot then grabbed the game-winner.

He gets better each week.

Dowdle had a great game overall but nearly erased the effort. He does seem to go sideways with any kind if contact. He has terrible balance- but he's gamey.

Overshown was very good.
Osa...
and the down the roster DE's
DE'S did a nice job and deserve more burn. Wright can play.

Tyler Smith, Beebe, Bass acquitted themselves well imho.