Twitter: Players speaking out on coaching "Totally unprepared, etc"

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Sorry @cern , what was I saying all offseason about these hires?

Sometimes just because "Big Mike" likes someone, it doesn't exempt everything else.

75boyz

Reaction score
It's the whole culture.

When there is zero real accountability and things go bad, everyone is looking for someone else to blame.

Unlike Garrett, McCarthy is not going to just sit there and not complain about the situation.

McCarthy is about to start blaming others. This is going to get very ugly, very fast.

It's like I hear a distant drum roll beginning but accompanied by the Price Is Right announcer...

"Kellen Moore, Come on Down! You're the next puppet lackey in Jerry World Marketing!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Man these clowns are making excuses. Coaches teach them to fumble? Teach them to miss tackles? Teaches them to miss block? Teaches them to drop passes? **** of here already.
No but a lack of leadership , distractions and discipline could lead to 32nd in the league in turnover differential.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
So to recap... ownership that is governed by ego, arrogance, pride, and entitlement that enables a poor culture.

Players who can’t execute basic fundamentals but are paid as “elite”.

And now coaches that don’t teach, prepare, or hold anyone accountable.

Yep. That adds up to that crap sandwich we had to eat last night. Heads should roll, but instead fingers will point.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Players have no leg to stand on after that pathetic effort yesterday,coaches dont tell them not to play hard.Its all the easy culture Jerry has propagated,nobody gives a damn apart from Dak.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
How can this not be a sign of a serious lack of leadership in that locker room?

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Man these clowns are making excuses. Coaches teach them to fumble? Teach them to miss tackles? Teaches them to miss block? Teaches them to drop passes? **** of here already.
it shows you how pathetic they really are. even if there is truth to it i would be hard pressed to name one player who was playing well enough to say anything.

Zordon

Reaction score
@Idgit reading this thread -

tenor.gif

Rayman70

Reaction score
So to recap... ownership that is governed by ego, arrogance, pride, and entitlement that enables a poor culture.

Players who can’t execute basic fundamentals but are paid as “elite”.

And now coaches that don’t teach, prepare, or hold anyone accountable.

Yep. That adds up to that crap sandwich we had to eat last night. Heads should roll, but instead fingers will point.
the cards ran for over 200 yards, The browns over 300...and we pay these jokers like pro bowlers. Jerry and MM pats them on the butt and says job well done..lets get them next week. I MEAN, SERIOUSLY?!!! Are they insane or just that inept?

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
the cards ran for over 200 yards, The browns over 300...and we pay these jokers like pro bowlers. Jerry and MM pats them on the butt and says job well done..lets get them next week. I MEAN, SERIOUSLY?!!! Are they insane or just that inept?

I don’t think insanity and ineptitude are mutually exclusive... so, yah bro... I think both lol

Tim93gt

Reaction score
The coach/players rift will be exposed.... just in time for a “feel good win” against Washington. All will be right with the world and the Jones’ will be able to say, “told you so”...

I’m honestly hoping for none of that. Limping in to Thanksgiving and getting embarrassed on Thanksgiving and the following week by a Ravens offense that will just blow the doors off this defense should be all that is needed for changes... I hope.