Players still out there for tomorrow

DAL1180

Reaction score
I want Skai Moore today as LB depth. As a Gamecock fan that has seen every single one of his games, that would be a great value pick for us.. Plus we gain a Gamecock which is never a bad thing.
Off topic and not stalking bit where are you located. I'm in Lexington SC and agree with you on your assessment of Moore. Made me happy lots of Saturday's at Williams Brice.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Off topic and not stalking bit where are you located. I'm in Lexington SC and agree with you on your assessment of Moore. Made me happy lots of Saturday's at Williams Brice.
I live on the Panhandle of Florida. I'm a Milbrat & a Vet so I've been all over the place. But I was born in South Cackalacky & have a deep adoration for those Gamecocks.

DAL1180

Reaction score
I live on the Panhandle of Florida. I'm a Milbrat & a Vet so I've been all over the place. But I was born in South Cackalacky & have a deep adoration for those Gamecocks.
I didnt think you were local. At some pointwe would have crossed paths Im sure. Go Cocks! Go Cowboys!

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I didnt think you were local. At some pointwe would have crossed paths Im sure. Go Cocks! Go Cowboys!
I always make it to the Gamecock UGA game every other year (best friend's daughter graduated from UGA). Will definitely hit you up on here next time we go. We're overdue so it may be this year.