Players the Cowboys passed up on in the draft

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't think anyone understands what you are getting at
It was a simple question I wasn’t trying to get out anything that’s the point. I’ve noticed long ago people always think there’s an agenda here

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I thought we had an opportunity to get Anthony Barr and that draft. Did we have a chance for Aaron Donald also. That’s why am asking
Oh boy.....he didn't think this thread through did you? Not even being funny but I don't think this is what you intended.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Which draft are you talking about?
I’m not talking about any draft. I’m talking about how many players are in the playoffs this season that we had an opportunity to take any time in history LOL

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh boy.....he didn't think this thread through did you? Not even being funny but I don't think this is what you intended.
Actually I’m in the hospital visiting somebody and I’m just trying to pass the time to get my mind off of what’s happening

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What you're asking makes no sense though. Our whole team is full of players teams passed up on.
That’s the exact opposite of my question. Did you think that through I don’t care who passed up on our players. I’m curious who we passed up on who’s in the playoffs this season. What’s the problem. LMAO

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’m not talking about any draft. I’m talking about how many players are in the playoffs this season that we had an opportunity to take any time in history LOL
I mean wouldn't the answer be all of them lol? Did we not pass up on Aaron Rodgers? Aaron Jones? Tyreke Hill? Basically we passed up all of these guys lol.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What you're asking makes no sense though. Our whole team is full of players teams passed up on.
Makes perfect sense if you don’t look past what I’m asking. Did not think that there’s an in gender involved. Should’ve known better

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It was a simple question I wasn’t trying to get out anything that’s the point. I’ve noticed long ago people always think there’s an agenda here
Probably about 95% of the players playing this weekend are guys we passed on.

Probably even more

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I mean wouldn't the answer be all of them lol? Did we not pass up on Aaron Rodgers? Aaron Jones? Tyreke Hill? Basically we passed up all of these guys lol.
Are you telling me we had an opportunity to draft Aaron Rodgers

kskboys

Reaction score
That’s the exact opposite of my question. Did you think that through I don’t care who passed up on our players. I’m curious who we passed up on who’s in the playoffs this season. What’s the problem. LMAO
Khalen Saunders, KC. We took Trysten Hill over him. I'm still sorta in shock that we thought Hill was a better prospect.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Actually I’m in the hospital visiting somebody and I’m just trying to pass the time to get my mind off of what’s happening
Oh sorry about that. That sucks......well....if its a time passer than I guess this will do. I just don't think what you're asking is logical.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What I'm saying is if our team is full of players everyone passed up on.....than what makes you think we didn't pass up other guys? Every team is full of players teams passed up on but I'm gonna stop lol. Hopefully someone answers your question for you lol.

Kwyn

Reaction score
So who did we pass on anybody. Everybody’s putting in their two cents but no one’s answering the question
CJ Mosley went right after we took Martin
Davante Adams went in the 2nd round. Garrapolo as well

id say we did just fine with Zach Martin