Playmakers...SMH

coult44

Reaction score
1) How or why did Butler not score on that long pass? You can't be that uncoordinated. If he is, go find someone else who can catch a pass in stride, 5 yards beyond the DB, and not have to give yourself a hammy trying to high step out of a stumble.

2) Street is a waste of a Dallas jersey. You can find a guy off the street in England who could catch five balls in two years. He wouldn't get PT in most college systems.

3) Escobar should be a mismatch against most guys trying to cover him. Figure it out and either move on, or demand BW find him.

4) Either let Lucky return punts and KO's or put him on the PS. Couldn't we use that activation for someone who could play somewhere.

5) If you gave any of our three RBs 20-25 carries a game, he would get 100+. This RB by committee is a joke and reminds me to much of the Campo days. They can't get in a groove and get things figured out by getting pulled out all the time.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Butler hurt himself on the play. He probably couldn't make it to the endzone.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why do we care if any of our RBs get 100 yards in a game?

I do agree with you on Escobar, at least.

EST_1986

Reaction score
1) How or why did Butler not score on that long pass? You can't be that uncoordinated. If he is, go find someone else who can catch a pass in stride, 5 yards beyond the DB, and not have to give yourself a hammy trying to high step out of a stumble.

2) Street is a waste of a Dallas jersey. You can find a guy off the street in England who could catch five balls in two years. He wouldn't get PT in most college systems.

3) Escobar should be a mismatch against most guys trying to cover him. Figure it out and either move on, or demand BW find him.

4) Either let Lucky return punts and KO's or put him on the PS. Couldn't we use that activation for someone who could play somewhere.

5) If you gave any of our three RBs 20-25 carries a game, he would get 100+. This RB by committee is a joke and reminds me to much of the Campo days. They can't get in a groove and get things figured out by getting pulled out all the time.

1) How or Why did you miss the injury report

2) You're right, Street should be replace

3) Not taking advantage of mismatches is Dallas' specialty

4) Cut Lucky he's useless and find a return man pronto

5) Trade for AP?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Watch the casual insults, please. Even when they're directed at me, they're still not cool.

You can PM insults to me directly if you really want to, btw, because I almost never read my PMs.

coult44

Reaction score
1) How or Why did you miss the injury report

2) You're right, Street should be replace

3) Not taking advantage of mismatches is Dallas' specialty

4) Cut Lucky he's useless and find a return man pronto

5) Trade for AP?

Watch the play again, even slow-mo if you have that ability. How was he walking after he caught it, came down, went out of bounds, and after the play? Do that then get back to me.

coult44

Reaction score
Watch the casual insults, please. Even when they're directed at me, they're still not cool.

You can PM insults to me directly if you really want to, btw, because I almost never read my PMs.

Sorry, won't happen again. BUT, a casual insult was exactly how I took you and then other guys response. Was it not???

coult44

Reaction score
Lol! I bet you're right. Hadn't thought of that.

So I'll respond again without a casual insult, that was in jest because of a casual insult I perceived from y'all towards me. (This is silly) just letting you know it was all nonchalant and nothing meant by it, I apologize.

I couldn't care less about fantasy football. You guys continue to argue about what's wrong with our running game without knowing exactly what's wrong with it. Or who is wrong with it. Or why they are wrong. You didn't see how important DM was to this team when he was about to leave. You and I had several discussions about his importance, and how much it was more than just running we were going to lose. I keep seeing post after post about our lack of running yards.

he's got one of those guys in fantasy I bet, assume its DMC

Can't stand DMC, I'd actually go with CMIKE and spell him with Randle for a change of pace.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So I'll respond again without a casual insult, that was in jest because of a casual insult I perceived from y'all towards me. (This is silly) just letting you know it was all nonchalant and nothing meant by it, I apologize.

I couldn't care less about fantasy football. You guys continue to argue about what's wrong with our running game without knowing exactly what's wrong with it. Or who is wrong with it. Or why they are wrong. You didn't see how important DM was to this team when he was about to leave. You and I had several discussions about his importance, and how much it was more than just running we were going to lose. I keep seeing post after post about our lack of running yards.

Can't stand DMC, I'd actually go with CMIKE and spell him with Randle for a change of pace.

The insult was a mild one. i just removed it because those things tend to spiral. No harm, no foul.

I still don't give a rip about the RBs. They're pass protecting and not fumbling. That's all I care about. And if I did care about rushing yardage, I'd still say that the problems we've had running the ball have a lot more to do with how the defenses are playing us and with our protection missing blocks in general than they have anything to do with the backs. Broaddus did have a good point about Randle missing his lane v. ATL, but then, Murray did that a lot, too.

And I said 'protection' up above and not just OL, because we've seen our FB repeatedly unable to dig linebackers out of the hole, or TEs losing containment blocks as much as we've seen defenders split our C/OG or just beat our Tackles to the spot. It's not one guy, and it's not consistent, and it's made more difficult because we can't legitimately pressure teams deep, but it's also not been good enough.

That said, I still think our defense has been more to blame with the two losses than the offense has.

And I don't like DMC, either, except in pass protection. Don't understand the fascination with that guy at all.

EST_1986

Reaction score

I don't think its sticking with one guy, the offense started off sluggish then last it two biggest and best weapons in Romo and Dez so I think Romo and Dez are whats wrong with the run game to be honest, and I'm also a CMIKE guy.

coult44

Reaction score
The insult was a mild one. i just removed it because those things tend to spiral. No harm, no foul.

I still don't give a rip about the RBs. They're pass protecting and not fumbling. That's all I care about. And if I did care about rushing yardage, I'd still say that the problems we've had running the ball have a lot more to do with how the defenses are playing us and with our protection missing blocks in general than they have anything to do with the backs. Broaddus did have a good point about Randle missing his lane v. ATL, but then, Murray did that a lot, too.

And I said 'protection' up above and not just OL, because we've seen our FB repeatedly unable to dig linebackers out of the hole, or TEs losing containment blocks as much as we've seen defenders split our C/OG or just beat our Tackles to the spot. It's not one guy, and it's not consistent, and it's made more difficult because we can't legitimately pressure teams deep, but it's also not been good enough.

That said, I still think our defense has been more to blame with the two losses than the offense has.

And I don't like DMC, either, except in pass protection. Don't understand the fascination with that guy at all.

Speaking of Clutts. Is he helping our team even a little? What is he doing and what has he done to deserve a spot?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Speaking of Clutts. Is he helping our team even a little? What is he doing and what has he done to deserve a spot?

Man, other than on STs, no. That was a position I thought was an easy upgrade in the offseason, and we tried to and still somehow didn't get it done. I don't get it.

Though, from now on because Clutts was a state wrestling champion here in CA, I'm going to say nice things about him other than I wish he weren't on the team anymore.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
Yea, you're right.........in my book you pull a muscle then you're not a athlete!!!!

I mean who does that, am I right???? Lol