Playoff Dak vs Playoff Romo

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
So Romo didn't overcome adversity when being down against the Lions in the 2016 playoffs, he brought us back for a win?
Look, I don't care to argue with you about Romo. If you think Dak was better than Romo, not only are you delusional, you're a prisoner of the moment.
Romo had his faults, but to think Dak is a better quarterback than he … :laugh:

You can only compare Dak to Tony's 1st 3 years as a starter. Tony was an int machine early in his career. And yes, Dak needs to cut down his off/on fumbling habits when hit.

Bluedocd

Reaction score
The FOX Sports "Romo only won 2 playoff games in 13 seasons" ignores the fact that for three of those seasons (2004, 2005 and 2016) he wasn't the starting quarterback, and also that he was injured for nearly all of the 2015 season. So for 4 of those seasons, he didn't have a chance to get a playoff win.

Cherry-picking......
Yeah but that still leaves like NINE seasons where he did! Hell that's like a decade isn't it???

Cowboysfan917

Reaction score
This isn’t fair but besides not personally believing Dak is a great NFL QB, one reason I would like to move on is so that hopefully the Romo comparisons stop with the current teams QB. He will always be divisive because he replaced a divisive player. It’s so unfair to both players.

dckid

Reaction score
For the love of all things holy, can people shut up about Dak and Romo?
I agree. I don’t know about you guys but just the way this team was built gets me really excited. These young guys don’t have any concern about the recent reputation of the Cowboys. (23 years since we won anything). They just go out and play hard and let the chips fall where they may. I love LVE and Jaylon. Those guys are fired out of a canon. I loved Zeke being interviewed after the game on Saturday, he wasn’t surprised we won he expected it. This really reminds me of the 91/92 team. That 1992 team was just amazing to watch. Hopefully I won’t have to harken back to High school days for the 92 title..