-=Playoff Hunt=-

Route 66

Reaction score
Well, tonight will be interesting with Phoenix playing Houston and New Orleans against the Lakers. There is a chance that the seeding will change or the gap will spread!

Route 66

Reaction score
Good game. I'm not too worried about the loss just like the Spurs shouldnt be after losing to the Suns. Its really going to matter during the series faceoff.

I cant wait.:eek:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rowdy;2032835 said:
Good game. I'm not too worried about the loss just like the Spurs shouldnt be after losing to the Suns. Its really going to matter during the series faceoff.

I cant wait.:eek:
It was a very solid game by the Rockets. Suns kinda walked into a hornet's nest, for lack of a better word. Lots of emotion by the two Hakeem tributes. Didn't get a statue like Jordan, but still a nice overall memorial to his career.

600xPopupGallery.jpg

MC KAos

Reaction score
id rather see the hornets win today because i know that the spurs probably wont win out and the hornets arent gonna lose 2 games after today, so the first seed is pretty much a done deal

Route 66

Reaction score
If the playoffs started today-we'd be playing each other.:eek: :starspin

Route 66

Reaction score
This year has been strange for quite a few of our teams. Im just glad to see it finally come to an end and the real season about to start.