Playoff Scenario Thread: Bucs, Rams, Viks, Bears are who we want to win *Merge*

Wrangler87

Reaction score
Is it possible that all four teams that we need to win, will actually lose.

Are the Eagles really that lucky?

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want the 5 seed, if we can get it, because I'd like a shot at AZ in AZ. Other than that, I don't care what the Eagles are playing for. I'd actually prefer to rip their hearts out in Philly with the playoffs on the line. Either way, we're winning this game today. I'm not sitting through an off-season of whiney belly-achers saying we need competition for Romo and that we're soft and can't win big games. I refuse.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
I just want the cowboys to get in.

If they end up the #5 seed, that would be great. But I also wouldn't mind going in as the #6 seed, beating the Viqueens, then traveling to New York and giving them a little payback for last year's playoff game.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rack;2527509 said:
I just want the cowboys to get in.

If they end up the #5 seed, that would be great. But I also wouldn't mind going in as the #6 seed, beating the Viqueens, then traveling to New York and giving them a little payback for last year's playoff game.
Agreed. Poetic justice would be great, but I don't mind seeing them as a number six seed because then the entire team may finally feel they have to win every freaking quarter of each game from that point forward. Last season's number one seed didn't seem to instill that same sense of urgency during the divisional round loss to New York.