Playoff Tickets

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Anyone know when Playoff tickets go on sale to the general public?

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
wild card weekend?

no way...i had playoff tickets last year by christmas. too bad the game never happened.

i bet sometime this week.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Aikbach;1822786 said:
Wild card week end I believe.

Last year they went on sale on 12/22 (I still have my receipt) but we never ended up having a corresponding home game to go to.

I was just thinking that since we've clinched a home game now, they may put them up for sale now.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
should be soon. Season ticket holders had to pay by december 5th.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Danny White;1824433 said:
You got any extras you're willing to sell?

Yup, I have at least 4 for any home's. LL, Sec 32, Row 25, Seats 106-109. Red parking pass. I'll sell in pairs. The park pass will go w/ the 1st buyer.

The pics of players/celebs in the endzone or at the 5-10 in theebs' threads, HERE and HERE are from this section or right adjacent to.

I may have 4-6 more, most likely they'll be endzone, but I won't know on those for a week or so.

The sec 32 seats are bought-n-paid. I should have those in hand 12/30 or there about.

Fair warning though... :jackpot:!! If ya get my drift. :grin2:

5 Super Bowls

Reaction score
Are they selling individual tickets for the playoffs like last year, if so when?

Thanks in advance.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
FYI, I emailed the Cowboys Ticket Office, and they responded with a very helpful :rolleyes: "playoff tickets will go on sale later this month through Ticketmaster, IF available."

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
I'm bumping this up just to ask that if anyone finds out the exact date that they go on sale...to PLEASE let us know in the forum. As much as I would enjoy spending $850 for tickets...maybe paying face value would be cool too.

Dat mans bro

Reaction score
The presale to ticket season holders for additional playoff tickets just happened (10AM 12/12/07) and they went fast. Ticketmaster indicates none are left. I do not believe there will be a sale to general public due to the high demand this year.

Only way to get now is the ticketexchange or stubhub, etc.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Dat mans bro;1828572 said:
The presale to ticket season holders for additional playoff tickets just happened (10AM 12/12/07) and they went fast. Ticketmaster indicates none are left. I do not believe there will be a sale to general public due to the high demand this year.

Only way to get now is the ticketexchange or stubhub, etc.

Thanks for the info.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theebs;1822892 said:
should be soon. Season ticket holders had to pay by december 5th.

Yes, I got my letter around mid November, ordered them immediately for 2 home games. If we only play one or none, the money will be credited to my season tickets next year. Or I can request a refund. I am hoping for the 2 home games. :D

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
jazzcat22;1828843 said:
Yes, I got my letter around mid November, ordered them immediately for 2 home games. If we only play one or none, the money will be credited to my season tickets next year. Or I can request a refund. I am hoping for the 2 home games. :D

The last two years I paid the minute I got the invoice, so this year I waited till we beat the jets on thanksgiving...! I felt like a jinx, paying for something that never happened.

I was hoping not to jinx them! So this year We get a home game hopefully 2.

I can not wait. Watching the eagles take that away from us last year was sickening for me. I hope we kick their tails in sunday.

5 Super Bowls

Reaction score
If this is true it some serious bs. lets let teh season ticket holders scalp the extra tickets. lets see how many out of towners we can get in the stadium. do like last year and sell to only those in certain zip codes.

thanks jerry. you have done a real good job of reducing the number of cowboy fans in the stadium.

Number82

No Helmet; No Problem
Reaction score
For anyone wondering I asked this question to the Cowboys Ticket Office ...

When do playoff tickets go on sale to the general public and will they be available online?

This is the response I got ...

We apologize, but we will not have any single-game playoff tickets available for the general public to purchase as they have all been taken by season-ticket holders.
Thank you,
Dallas Cowboys Ticket Office

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
WittenOwnsYou82;1833983 said:
For anyone wondering I asked this question to the Cowboys Ticket Office ...

When do playoff tickets go on sale to the general public and will they be available online?

This is the response I got ...

We apologize, but we will not have any single-game playoff tickets available for the general public to purchase as they have all been taken by season-ticket holders.
Thank you,
Dallas Cowboys Ticket Office

just like all of next years games, individual tickets will now all be in the secondary market.

So fork over 4x the amount the ticket says, and remember its america and that is part of being a good american.:rolleyes: