Playoff Tickets

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
theebs;1834060 said:
just like all of next years games, individual tickets will now all be in the secondary market.

So fork over 4x the amount the ticket says, and remember its america and that is part of being a good american.:rolleyes:
Good. I wouldn't be able to go to games otherwise.

Warick

Reaction score
WittenOwnsYou82;1833983 said:
For anyone wondering I asked this question to the Cowboys Ticket Office ...

When do playoff tickets go on sale to the general public and will they be available online?

This is the response I got ...

We apologize, but we will not have any single-game playoff tickets available for the general public to purchase as they have all been taken by season-ticket holders.
Thank you,
Dallas Cowboys Ticket Office

:( Well, that blows. I was going to get tix for me and friend for a game. I'll keep an eye out for tickets on the net, but like someone else pointed out, I'm sure the prices will be astronomical. Oh well.

notherbob

Reaction score
I would like to thank all of ya'll fine folks for buying all those expensive tickets, allowing me to suffer through the indignity of having to watching the game in the comfort and privacy of my spacious living room, in close proximity to the refrigerator and the private bathroom and the only traffic I'll have to fight is a few cow/calf pairs wandering around between the house and the garden.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
playoff tickets? you talking playoff tickets? **** **** **** **** **** **** playoff tickets?? *jumps over the podium*

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
theogt;1834062 said:
Good. I wouldn't be able to go to games otherwise.

I dont understand that? You cant find the time to log onto cowboys.com or call ticketmaster when tickets are on sale?

you would rather buy them from a scalper?

odd, but hey everyone is different.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I am disenhearted that Dallas fans en masse are selling tickets to brokers and opponents.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Nors;1834385 said:
I am disenhearted that Dallas fans en masse are selling tickets to brokers and opponents.

dont get carried away, not all of us do it.

Little Jr

Reaction score
I just bought mine aobut 5 days ago and paid $190 for each of them SEC 116 ROW 20. Pretty steep but I never been to a playoff game before and want to go to one before TS shuts its doors.

5 Super Bowls

Reaction score
Nors;1834385 said:

I am disheartened as well, but more so at Jerry. he knows what is going to happen. I wonder how many tickets he has reserved for his new cowboysticketexchange?

With tickets going for so much more than face value, I don't know why they just don't give season ticket holders a discount and sell the remainder to restricted zip codes like they have done in the past.

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
season ticket holders got an email telling us extra tickets would be available
one day this past week....my wife tried to get us some extras but they were
sold out before she could get any...they went fast.
so please dont blame all us sorry season ticket holders.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
theebs;1834378 said:
I dont understand that? You cant find the time to log onto cowboys.com or call ticketmaster when tickets are on sale?

you would rather buy them from a scalper?

odd, but hey everyone is different.
Maybe you didn't notice, but they were sold out before they even went on sale to the public.

Besides, I like good seats. I'm not going to the game if all I can get is nosebleeds in the endzone. I'd rather pay a scalper $500 for a 50 yard line ticket than pay face value for bad seats.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
theogt;1834930 said:
Maybe you didn't notice, but they were sold out before they even went on sale to the public.

Besides, I like good seats. I'm not going to the game if all I can get is nosebleeds in the endzone. I'd rather pay a scalper $500 for a 50 yard line ticket than pay face value for bad seats.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat.

I bought mine through a ticket agency... and they're a bunch of crooks as well. If you're buying from them, watch out for the hidden costs. I bought three upper deck tickets for $225 each. Then they tacked on $100 "service charge" but the worst was, after I submitted my order, they added on a $60 "venue tax."

I was pretty mad about it, but not sure if I was mad enough to try to cancel my order and start the whole process over again.

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
in light of today's board meltdown, if anyone wants to sell me their playoff tickets b/c they are disgusted with the team, please PM me.

:D

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
phillycowboyslover;1838827 said:
in light of today's board meltdown, if anyone wants to sell me their playoff tickets b/c they are disgusted with the team, please PM me.

:D

NO WAY!

In fact, I just booked my plane ticket tonight since our first game weekend is now set!

Thank you Carolina!

SlwSVT

Reaction score
Danny White;1838911 said:
NO WAY!

In fact, I just booked my plane ticket tonight since our first game weekend is now set!

Thank you Carolina!
So, are we playing on Saturday or Sunday?

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
Tickets haven't gone on sale yet through DC Ticket Exchange so I figured I would just ask here if any season ticket holders have extra tickets for the divisional round (I wanted NFC championship originally but that may not be at home) that they wanna sell, than please do PM me. I am obviously ready to spend a lot of money, but I just wanna find some good seats while avoiding all of those hidden fees that some of these other sites keep tacking on.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
SlwSVT;1838979 said:
So, are we playing on Saturday or Sunday?

Won't know that until the matchup is set, I believe... after Wild Card weekend.

It'll either be the 3:30 game on Saturday or the 3:30 game on Sunday.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Danny White;1839268 said:
Won't know that until the matchup is set, I believe... after Wild Card weekend.

It'll either be the 3:30 game on Saturday or the 3:30 game on Sunday.

I am pulling for Sunday.

I will be on a cruise until the 13th, AM.