Playoffs ???

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
sorry but any cowboy fan who watched our 1st 2 games and says we are a playoff team is > a) a homer b) delusional or c) not paying attention ... we beat a terrible Commanders team who had jus as many penalties as us without two of their better players also terrible play calling ( i was jus waiting for the deep ball ) and a totally incompetent qb . between the fumble , the penalties , dropped passes , and overall putrid play we managed to pull away toward the end but theres a reason bill was pissed ... he knows this is *not* a playoff team ... just being realistic . i'll still love watching my team and hoping we can turn it around but from what ive seen we've got a long ways to go ...

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Lets win a few more games and get to the second half of the season...then I'll talk playoffs with you. For now it is too early to discuss one way or the other.

Reaction score
27-10

troll.5116425.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
EMMITSWIFT said:
sorry but any cowboy fan who watched our 1st 2 games and says we are a playoff team is > a) a homer b) delusional or c) not paying attention ... we beat a terrible Commanders team who had jus as many penalties as us without two of their better players also terrible play calling ( i was jus waiting for the deep ball ) and a totally incompetent qb . between the fumble , the penalties , dropped passes , and overall putrid play we managed to pull away toward the end but theres a reason bill was pissed ... he knows this is *not* a playoff team ... just being realistic . i'll still love watching my team and hoping we can turn it around but from what ive seen we've got a long ways to go ...
chicken%20little%201.jpg

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Despite the offensive problems we scored 27 points. Iron out some of the problems and we are above average and that is good enough. Add to that our defense playing like they can we are a playoff team.

Daudr

Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT said:
In both games we beat ourselves. It cost us the game in Jacksonville - barely - but it didn't against Washington. Parcells should kick them all in the *** the next two weeks for being so sloppy, and that should make this team look a whole lot better.

Derinyar

Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT said:
As far as playoffs think about this. the North is likely going to Chicago. The West is likely going to Seattle. The south is likely going to Atlanta. Theres still three playoff slots left in the NFC. Carolina is going to have to start playing a lot better ball very fast. The Vikings might be a threat, just because they should have 4 wins by playing the Packers and Lions. The other teams in the west are probably all going to be in the hunting for a first half of the draft pick. I'm 90% sure that at least 2 playoff teams are coming out of the East, and I really don't think any of the three that are tied right now are heads and tails better than any others.

RoY WiLL!@MS F@N

Reaction score
can you stop it with the playoff stuff lets wait till week 13 then we will see if we are a playoff team

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
Im Just Being Real ... Damn , I've Read The Skins Board All Week Listening To All The Homerism ... I Was Thinking I Could Post Objectively But I Guess Not ... Everyone Has Their Lil Comments But Noone Wants To Back It Up . Once Again I Hope We Win It All But I Just Dont See It . As For Being A Hater And A Troll > I've Been A Cowboys Fan Since Randy White Was A Rookie And I Love My Boys , It Just So Happens I Can Think Without My Cowboy Helmet On ...

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
Daudr said:
In both games we beat ourselves. It cost us the game in Jacksonville - barely - but it didn't against Washington. Parcells should kick them all in the *** the next two weeks for being so sloppy, and that should make this team look a whole lot better.
EXACTLY MY POINT

Ben_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT said:

Refer to posts #3 and #4.

:hammer:

JonCJG

Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT said:

Thanks for posting that.... I am not watching another game because I don't want to be a homer or delusional. I thought we could be a playoff team and I am ashamed to admit that after just two games.

Again thanks for clearing that whole cowboys, playoffs thing.

I am just shocked YOU COULD TELL we weren't a playoff team after 2 games, but the rest of us who have high hopes COULD NOT.

:thumbup:

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Bill's "pissed" nature had nothing to do with him coming to the conclusion that this is not a playoff team....in Week 2, no less. He's been his most "cordial" in post-game conferences after some brutal losses, so I see no correlation between his attitude and determining where this team lies.

We lose to a good Jacksonville team by 7 and pound a bad Commander team and can already determine we're not a playoff team?

All I've seen is a 1-1 squad heading into a bye week.

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
KD said:
Thanks for posting that.... I am not watching another game because I don't want to be a homer or delusional. I thought we could be a playoff team and I am ashamed to admit that after just two games.

Again thanks for clearing that whole cowboys, playoffs thing.

I am just shocked YOU COULD TELL we weren't a playoff team after 2 games, but the rest of us who have high hopes COULD NOT.

:thumbup:
:lmao2:FUNNY ! AS LONG AS SOMEBODY UNDERSTANDS ... ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS GET AWAY FROM ALL THIS TALK OF HOW GREAT WE LOOKED . OH WELL .. :rolleyes:

JonCJG

Reaction score
Ok then maybe you should visit a Skins forum and look at a more optimistic thread. :)

thomas_22

Reaction score
Why Wouldnt We Be able to make the Playoffs Washington is 0-2 Philly Is 1-1 New York Is 1-1 Washington hasnt looked good at all. Philly Beat a lame Houston Team and blew a big lead against New york, and speaking of New York the hadnt looked good untill the last few moments of the Philly game. and the Rest of the NFC Hasnt looked Great Carolina is 0-2 and Seattle is 2-0 and hasnt looked good doing it, and the Bears are 2-0 but they have played two Bad Teams in Green Bay and Detroit. And The Cowboys Would be able to beat the Vikings.

Derinyar

Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT said:
:lmao2:FUNNY ! AS LONG AS SOMEBODY UNDERSTANDS ... ALL I WAS TRYING TO DO WAS GET AWAY FROM ALL THIS TALK OF HOW GREAT WE LOOKED . OH WELL .. :rolleyes:
We didn't play great and still they weren't in the game. The defense was very good tonight, and I really think they weren't that bad last week.

And the other thing to think about is this, name the probable division winners, and then the possibilites for Wild Card while realizing the 0-2 teams have to really pull out of a hole.

JonCJG

Reaction score
thomas_22 said:
Why Wouldnt We Be able to make the Playoffs Washington is 0-2 Philly Is 1-1 New York Is 1-1 Washington hasnt looked good at all. Philly Beat a lame Houston Team and blew a big lead against New york, and speaking of New York the hadnt looked good untill the last few moments of the Philly game. and the Rest of the NFC Hasnt looked Great Carolina is 0-2 and Seattle is 2-0 and hasnt looked good doing it, and the Bears are 2-0 but they have played two Bad Teams in Green Bay and Detroit. And The Cowboys Would be able to beat the Vikings.

Because that hater/idiot says we have problems all over the place. As if other teams don't.

We held the Skins O to 3 points, and that hater is still crying and *****ing.

He also reads minds and can tell what Parcells is thinking.

According to the Hater Parcells knows we are not a playoff team.

:rolleyes: