Playoffs ???

EMMITSWIFT

Benched
Reaction score
KD said:
Because that hater/idiot says we have problems all over the place. As if other teams don't.

We held the Skins O to 3 points, and that hater is still crying and *****ing.

He also reads minds and can tell what Parcells is thinking.

According to the Hater Parcells knows we are not a playoff team.

:rolleyes:
LOOK I DIDNT CALL YOU NAMES BUT IF YOUR TRYING TO BE DISRESPECTFUL ATLEAST DONT HAVE A PICTURE OF YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND (GREG ELLIS LOOKALIKE) ON YOUR AVATAR . SAVE THAT UGLY FACE FOR ******* MORON . I ALWAYS SEEM TO TALK FOOTBALL AND GET ATTACKED WHEN PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH ME . MODS > IM SORRY BUT IF YOU WONT CORRECT EM IM ALWAYS LEFT TO DEFEND MYSELF .

jrockster77

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Despite the offensive problems we scored 27 points. Iron out some of the problems and we are above average and that is good enough. Add to that our defense playing like they can we are a playoff team.

The way we were playing tonight, you should have put up 41+ on us.

JonCJG

Reaction score
EMMITSWIFT said:
LOOK I DIDNT CALL YOU NAMES BUT IF YOUR TRYING TO BE DISRESPECTFUL ATLEAST DONT HAVE A PICTURE OF YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND (GREG ELLIS LOOKALIKE) ON YOUR AVATAR . SAVE THAT UGLY FACE FOR ******* MORON . I ALWAYS SEEM TO TALK FOOTBALL AND GET ATTACKED WHEN PEOPLE DISAGREE WITH ME . MODS > IM SORRY BUT IF YOU WONT CORRECT EM IM ALWAYS LEFT TO DEFEND MYSELF .

Don't be butt hurt because not one person agrees with you kid.

Just move on. :laugh2: