Playoffs

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Disclaimer: I definitely take it one game at a time. so, by taking it one game at a time, here's how I see it shaking out.

This team has crystallized after the big win that we needed to get over the hump.

TB - Win - 7-4

@NYG - Win - 8-4 (cmon.. I know you saw the same Giants I saw last night. They'll get up for the game against us as usual but we will systematically destroy them)

Saints - Win - 9-4 (i'm a little concerned about this one.. but we come away victorious)

@ ATL - Loss - 9-5 (the helter skelter Falcons will be on point in the dome)

Philly - Win - 10-5 (coming to Dallas with no DMac... easy win)

Lions - ZZZ - 11-5

I'll see you in the playoffs. :star:

Frozen700

Reaction score
you never know what happen..take it game at a time...n i think we will beat the falcons btw:D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
There are no easy wins.......If we play good smart football the rest will take care of itself. ;)

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Cbz40;1177964 said:
There are no easy wins.......If we play good smart football the rest will take care of itself. ;)

I agree. For the first time in a very long while we have an extremely talented football team playing as one. That's a dangerous thought. (for opposing teams)

I'm fully on board with the one game at a time concept but realistically see us finishing up 11-5 with one of the two games versus the Saints or Falcons being the one that gets us.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1178726 said:
PLAYOFFS?!?!?!?! PLAYOFFS?!?!?!?! [/Jim Mora]

lol... that's classic stuff right there. One has to also think Denny Green's "They are what we thought they were!" implosion ranks up there too. :lmao2: