Playoffs

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
Okay it's understanding that everyone is upset. I mean losing is never a good thing but last year we where happy to grab a wildcard. This season we are off to one of the best starts in our storied franchises history. We played a good game against an elite team that has dominated the league the last decade. If we where at full strenght and cut back on the penalties we would could have won this game. As I look at the schedule I see no reason why we cant go 15-1. We should finish the season with homefield advantage. I just hope that the Pat's win every game from here on out because come the superbowl if they are 18-0 they will be destined for a loss. The disrespected our team in so many ways from the touchdown in the final seconds to the bags of "Humble" popcorn and Bellicheat flipping off our fans was the straw that broke the cammels back. We will be ready in Arizona and this time we will win. You know out of all teams that played each other durring the regular season and then met up again in the Superbowl the team that one regular season has never won both meetings? We can't lose this season this is our time. New England has had their chance and now it is ours.