Please don’t complain about the picks until after the season begins

ESisback

Reaction score
The day is finally upon us, draft day, for those unaware. I have one request; please don’t complain about the picks and the decision to draft those Cowboys until after the season starts. Let the picks develop and grow into their own. Sit back and enjoy rookie minicamp, training camp and pre-season. You will actually enjoy the games and find being a fan rewarding.

Take a breath and enjoy being a fan for a change. Don’t create the stress that comes with complaining. You will thank me.

I totally agree, but we all KNOW they'll be plenty of screaming and handwringing no matter WHO they pick!

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Thanks. I’m going to complain more now if we select Sutton or LVE at 19.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
The day is finally upon us, draft day, for those unaware. I have one request; please don’t complain about the picks and the decision to draft those Cowboys until after the season starts. Let the picks develop and grow into their own. Sit back and enjoy rookie minicamp, training camp and pre-season. You will actually enjoy the games and find being a fan rewarding.

Take a breath and enjoy being a fan for a change. Don’t create the stress that comes with complaining. You will thank me.
No! That just makes too much sense, having to wait to see how the player actually performs. Your request is unreasonable:lmao:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:lmao2:

You seek communal patience? Proper evaluation by observers? Camaraderie among fellow fans? Mutual sharing of an overall entertaining experience?

Is that it?

My friend, the odds of winning Powerball are like one in 292 million. This is CowboysZone. The odds of rational cooperation are far greater. :grin:

Like, by a factor of 10 lol!

GenoT

Reaction score
Sorry, pal, but I complain before the picks are even made.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Uhh..there will be complaints and the sky will be falling posts just as soon as someone can type, or use voice dictation too. As soon as the pick is announced.

I would even bet many have already typed up some canned responses and just need to cut and paste them. Well some have them on speed post for all situations. :lmao:

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

good luck with this

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I disagree. Negative opinions destabilize my chosen optimism psyche and make me question myself. I would rather not be introspective because I self medicate with blind faith and scripture. I turn on the channel and feel secure in the fact that since I have no control over anything then negative thoughts just weigh the brain down. I choose to be happy. Ignorance is bliss.

Beer...beer is the best from of self medication...and meditation...well some may use another substance that NFL players use at times, some before the combine...:muttley:

GMO415

Reaction score
Nah....I'm complaining before we pick them. Take a hike Mom

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Let's also make sure we don't get excited about a draft pick. They may get injured or turn out to be a bust. Let's wait until 3 years to share opinions on the players selected tonight. :facepalm:

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Mayock has now clue who Dallas will pick at 19. He might guess the 1st 5 picks but after that it gets harder. I believe Dallas will pick defense not offense with the first pick unless it is offensive line/left tackle.....but what do I know. They don't pay me mega bucks to make my guesses like they do Mr. Mayock.

GenoT

Reaction score
First three picks will be:

1) Blocking TE
2) Undersized WR
3) Longsnapper depth

Tristan

Reaction score
As long as we draft who I want then sure otherwise Im coming right here to complain my butt off!

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score

There will always be some that will complain regardless of who the pick is.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
I'm going to take this opportunity to complain about taking Sutton at 19, just in case.

Darkhound

Reaction score
IMO there isnt even the NEED to complain.. with this FO and this GARBAGE of a coaching staff.. notthing will ever improve.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Hahaha hahaha!!! I'm with you my man but that ain't happening here. Hahaha!!!

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Cowboys do deserve the benefit of the doubt regarding the draft. They are better at it than the rest of the NFL.