Please Don't Go, Wentz!

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I think we need to start a Cowboys petition for the She-agles to keep Wince!!! Please stay!

I mean you just got your SuperBowl winning coach fired! Sure you are not as good as Dak but no QB in your draft class was.....join the party! Going to another team in another division is not going to change that.

Please don't go Wince!!!! You're like the 12th man......for the other team! Your lack of leadership and lack of basic QB fundamentals will be missed by Cowboys fans all around the world!

giphy.gif

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Makes the drafting of hurts look good now, though I believe that If they that hadn’t, Wentz would not have been this bad this year.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I think we need to start a Cowboys petition for the She-agles to keep Wince!!! Please stay!

I mean you just got your SuperBowl winning coach fired! Sure you are not as good as Dak but no QB in your draft class was.....join the party! Going to another team in another division is not going to change that.

Please don't go Wince!!!! You're like the 12th man......for the other team! Your lack of leadership and lack of basic QB fundamentals will be missed by Cowboys fans all around the world!

giphy.gif

....and I am sure other teams are saying that about Dak given Dallas hasn't won anything with him as the starting QB.

SSoup

Reaction score
I don't much mind him leaving since they'll still be paying him a good chunk even with him out the door. And, having let both Pederson and Reich leave, I have less faith in their ability to develop the next guy anyway (assuming they can identify a good one in the first place to give them something to work with).

Also, with where they're picking in the draft, the top 1 or 2 (maybe even 3) quarterbacks won't fall to them. So they're left hoping the scraps that fall to them happen to taste good. And if they're of a mind to trade up, Detroit picks only one spot lower than them and has better ammo to trade up, which will raise the cost of moving up. Honestly, my dream scenario is the Eagles getting sucked into a bidding war against Detroit to move up and outbidding them with an epic trade that will have Philly going a few years without 1st round picks.... all for a rookie QB who is like 50/50 to end up being trash anyway.

Being in a QB-needy wilderness is a bad place to be.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey, Wentz may end up in Washington. Then our opponents QB's are Hurts, Wentz, Jones. not even average adding them all together.
We have Dak, and even the Dak haters will agree we have the best QB in the NFCE. :muttley:

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Hey, Wentz may end up in Washington. Then our opponents QB's are Hurts, Wentz, Jones. not even average adding them all together.
We have Dak, and even the Dak haters will agree we have the best QB in the NFCE. :muttley:
Hurts will end up being pretty good. Would not surprise me if he also ended up being the best QB in his class. And I doubt that they would trade him to the Washington.....whatever they are

Qcard

Reaction score
Wentz......The Eye Test Gold Standard!!
All contracts and "Likes Received" are non-refundable

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score

I think we’d regret Wentz going to Washington. That defense is gonna be good for a long time. They’re a good QB away from winning it all.

visionary

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Id rather they have Hurts than Wentz

At least Wentz was good once
Hurts will always ensure they remain below average

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif
:laugh:

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Colts are my favorite AFC team and 2nd fav. Man it would be weird if I had to root for him, ugh.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Id rather they have Hurts than Wentz

At least Wentz was good once
Hurts will always ensure they remain below average
I totally disagree. Hurts will be a better QB than Tua. Wince will be Jeff George at his best.