Please Help!

LoneStar22

Benched
Reaction score
I keep getting this message.

LoneStar22, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks for the help, please reply, thx again.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LoneStar22 said:
I keep getting this message.

LoneStar22, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Thanks for the help, please reply, thx again.

You will have to check your email and click on the activation link to activate your account.

IndianaCowboyFan

The Bullet
Reaction score
I have the same problem and have not received any e-mail yet. I would like access to the board, especially today

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IndianaCowboyFan said:
I have the same problem and have not received any e-mail yet. I would like access to the board, especially today

Check the chat room link in this support forum...that is about all I can offer for advice/help.

IndianaCowboyFan

The Bullet
Reaction score
I have done everything that the chat thread suggested and have reset my password but still no e-mail even though it says one has been sent.

IndianaCowboyFan

The Bullet
Reaction score
After hearing how great this site is going to be I am very disappointed that the day before draft day was the time chosen to convert to the new site and to try to do last minute debugging. I cannot get access and I cannot get an e-mail sent to me to activate my account. The support is pretty much worthless. I hope everyone else has better luck than I have. Maybe someone will read this post and knows what to do or who to contact, but as my title says, after hours of trying to gain access with no success or help I GIVE UP. The old site was better because I had access. If you can help e-mail me at callbox@ctlnet.com

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IndianaCowboyFan said:
After hearing how great this site is going to be I am very disappointed that the day before draft day was the time chosen to convert to the new site and to try to do last minute debugging. I cannot get access and I cannot get an e-mail sent to me to activate my account. The support is pretty much worthless. I hope everyone else has better luck than I have. Maybe someone will read this post and knows what to do or who to contact, but as my title says, after hours of trying to gain access with no success or help I GIVE UP. The old site was better because I had access. If you can help e-mail me at callbox@ctlnet.com

I am sorry I could not help...we are all still learning stuff...If I could help I would really do it...just do not know how to help you in this area.

Once again Sorry

IndianaCowboyFan

The Bullet
Reaction score
Why can't you manually send me an activation code that is not computer generated? I have no e-mail filters and yet I have not received any e-mails yet. I really do not see the point of requiring any registration in the first place. A true fan site should be user friendly not such a hassle.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IndianaCowboyFan said:
Why can't you manually send me an activation code that is not computer generated? I have no e-mail filters and yet I have not received any e-mails yet. I really do not see the point of requiring any registration in the first place. A true fan site should be user friendly not such a hassle.

I do not have the power or the knowledge of how to do that or I would.

You have to remember we mods are just as new to this site as you are.

cman

Reaction score
I have the same problem - no activation email. How long does this usually take?

Thanks

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have not received an activation email either. Please help! I have been a LONG time user of the Cowboys.net and the Silverstar boards!

Robbie

Natedawg44

Reaction score
Same Here I have a yahoo account could you please resend my activation
Username Natedawg44

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was able to get in now. The email confirmation was in my spam folder. Thanks! :D