Please no WR in First Round

millennial_legend

Reaction score
They are ALWAYS busts/overdrafts with a few rare exceptions (Julio Jones).

The absolute worst case scenario for the team going forward would be to stand pat at 19 AND take a WR.

Please go defense, or trade down for a high 2nd and take an OG. D.James, Vea, Payne, R.Smith on the board... please. Really the best safety, NT, or ILB available not named Vander Esch (he's a JAG).

Jenky

Reaction score

The absolute worst case scenario for the team going forward would be to stand pat at 19 AND take a WR.

Please go defense, or trade down for a high 2nd and take an OG. D.James, Vea, Payne, R.Smith on the board... please. Really the best safety, NT, or ILB available not named Vander Esch (he's a JAG).

It doesn't help that Terrance William is injured.

Cap12

Reaction score

Preach brother! If we're wiped out and get stuck with LVE (who is better than people think), I can live with that, but no Sutton!!!!!!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's interesting that recently 2nd round WR's are outperforming 1st round WR's.

PUSHfold

Reaction score
There's like 20 picks I could live with and not a single one of them is WR. I am with you, WR is a need sure but we just need a few decent WRs. We don't need any elite #1s with this kind of team we have. I think the money for our o-line partially will come from not having a #1 WR getting paid 15m+. We're running team...why we were #1-2 in paying WRs blows my mind.

Mr_437

Reaction score
No doubt. OG, MLB, 1T, or DE...nothing else. Fix th fronts. WRs can be found w/o premium picks.

Besides isn't this team's identity is a run-orientated attack? Well why are they WR hunting so bad? Especially, when their defense is soft up th middle.

Run game n defense should be th formula for winning by th way this team is constructed, but these offensive coaches want to takeover this draft to save their jobs.