Please tell me why...

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
you guys/gals always give Nors chit about everything! He's only passionate about the Cowboys! I think he just wants GOOD things to happen...and all everyone does is give him a hard time, all the time! :eek:

Can't we all just get a bong..err, I mean get along? :laugh2:

Leave Nors alone, he's smarter then you give hmi credit for! :D

Good bye, and thank you...

Mkyle

Smashmouth24

Reaction score
When you're every bit arrogant as you are ignorant, you tend to draw that sort of attention.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Smashmouth24 said:
When you're every bit arrogant as you are ignorant, you tend to draw that sort of attention.

Well that's a bit harsh Smash.

What many don't understand is that this is Nors' shtick. This is what he does. He knows he comes off looking arrogant and ignorant at the same time. He doesn't care. He likes the Cowboys and likes to give the board a little excitement in the off season. And while I'm a prime ball-buster of his I appreciate his presence. I wish we had more people on here exhibit a flair for stirring things up. Without folks like Nors this place would be a ghost town. Boards need certain folks to stir things up. Consider Nors to be like the "heel" in pro wrestling. And you can't have a "show" without a heel.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mkyle said:
you guys/gals always give Nors chit about everything! He's only passionate about the Cowboys! I think he just wants GOOD things to happen...and all everyone does is give him a hard time, all the time! :eek:

Can't we all just get a bong..err, I mean get along? :laugh2:

Leave Nors alone, he's smarter then you give hmi credit for! :D

Good bye, and thank you...

Mkyle

If we all got along this would be one boring arse board.

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
or we'd be extremeskins... :)

Why even mention those losers!!??? But, I think those losers will win one game from the Boyz...

And you know what? They are gonna steal one from those so called "bad azz slime birds"...the puke green ones..they know who they are!

No more give me this and give me that! (your 15 seconds of fame ended with that scramble....McDonald)! The slime green dogs...well, let's just say, "They are going to be put back in their place...."!

And, what is disgusting to all this....? They don't even know, or realize it! (HOW EMBARRISSING)!! :laugh2:

"BRING IT"? OK! Be ready for it...when the Boyz do bring it! Cause it's your fate...accept it and then move on! SLAM!

Let the real world of football show you slime birds, nasty Commanders, and dirty giants...how football should be played!

You will see! I guarantee it! Suckers...!!

love
Mkyle

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
slime green dogs?
dirty giants?
get a bong?

Dude

Youve gotta be like 10 years old.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Lets talk football, Cowboys!

I have opinions and bring it. This is a discussion board.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
slime green dogs?
dirty giants?
get a bong?

Dude

ANd the confrontational captian strikes again!

parchy

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
slime green dogs?
dirty giants?
get a bong?

Dude

What??? Dude, I think you're way off base here...

...it's more like 8 years old

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
or we'd be extremeskins... :)

They don't get along... They have to do what is mandated without straying an inch... if the members don't speak the Fuhrer's words as dictated they are exiled or executed at dawn...

:D

Nors is an example of the freedom of speech and expression that us Cowboys fans enjoy..

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
Kangaroo said:
Nors has heart but it is also just fun to rib him

:p:

I just turned 6 years old...and I can see that I'm smarter they you are...already! I'll be 7 years old next year, then the year after? Yup, you guessed it, I'll be 8 years old!

Now, don't you look foolish, fool?? :lmao2:

ROMOSAPIEN9

Proud Grandpa
Reaction score
Please tell me why you don't populate renegaderadio.net anymore?

We still need our resident flamingo player..but NOOOOOOOOO

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
DANTHEMAN said:
Please tell me why you don't populate renegaderadio.net anymore?

We still need our resident flamingo player..but NOOOOOOOOO

I don't have the link, and I never got back to the Iceberg before DMN switched over to that God awful format!

Hook me up, and I'll come on over! :p:

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
Princess said:
They don't get along... They have to do what is mandated without straying an inch... if the members don't speak the Fuhrer's words as dictated they are exiled or executed at dawn...

:D

Nors is an example of the freedom of speech and expression that us Cowboys fans enjoy..

The man him self! Art! The coach...or whatever! How much do you wanna bet that Art is shorter then Lil Danny Snyder? !! :lmao2:

He cancelled my membership a few years back, and all I did was go on that site and state my case! But, nope...little Arty didn't want nutting to do with that!

Poor little feller....! I pity the fool....!!

50cent

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
Well that's a bit harsh Smash.

What many don't understand is that this is Nors' shtick. This is what he does. He knows he comes off looking arrogant and ignorant at the same time. He doesn't care. He likes the Cowboys and likes to give the board a little excitement in the off season. And while I'm a prime ball-buster of his I appreciate his presence. I wish we had more people on here exhibit a flair for stirring things up. Without folks like Nors this place would be a ghost town. Boards need certain folks to stir things up. Consider Nors to be like the "heel" in pro wrestling. And you can't have a "show" without a heel.
This is the exact reason I love Nors. He and I were banned from another site(quite racist I might add) for doing such things. Mostly telling another board that Hutch was a peace of crap and QC would win out. Please don't start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They couldn't handle the fact that when he/we was right, he/ we would let you know about it. Here, people just show when he is wrong, which isn't alot to tell you the truth. Its just that this board understands that its all for the love of the Boys and to be honest, no one really knows a thing because we don't work within the organization.