Please Vote Today for Ware/Ellis vs. Harrison/Woodley

Glockster

Reaction score
Hey Cowboy fans!

The Pittsburgh Post-gazette is running a poll for the best outside linebacker duo: the Cowboys Ware/Ellis vs. the Steelers Harrison/Woodley. The poll ends today (Saturday). Please vote and get your friends to vote too. If you delete cookies, you can keep re-entering the page and vote again!

http://www.post-gazette.com/polls/default.asp?pollID=2823

I'll be at the game tomorrow so go Cowboys! :star:

Glockster

Reaction score
Hey Cowboy Fans!

I live in Pittsburgh, but have been a Cowboy fan for 41 years! I root against the Steelers every week! The Pittsburgh Post Gazatte is running an online poll today for the best outside linebacker duo: Ware/Ellis vs. Harrison/Woodley.

Please vote and get your friends to vote too. If you delete cookies, you can keep re-entering the page and vote again!

http://www.post-gazette.com/polls/de...sp?pollID=2823

I'll be at the game tomorrow, so go Cowboys! :star::star: :star: :star:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
I'd have to vote for Harrison/Woodley right now because Woodley is much more effective than Ellis.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
I couldn't do that because the Cowboys duo ISN'T better. Ellis is not on Woodley's level. Or anywhere near it for that matter.

Mansta54

Reaction score
Dawgs0916;2463982 said:
I couldn't do that because the Cowboys duo ISN'T better. Ellis is not on Woodley's level. Or anywhere near it for that matter.

I could....:D

Glockster

Reaction score
That's the right attitude Mansta54! The poll site got another 25 votes for Ware/Ellis in the past few minutes since my original post!

Eskimo

Reaction score
I'd take the Steelers combo.

Next year once Spencer is the starter and healthy, you could ask the quesiton again.

Glockster

Reaction score
Thank you guys so much! Ware/Ellis will be passing Harrison/Woodley soon as the votes keep coming in! The poor Pittsburgh Post-Gazette sports editors won't know what to think! I added 80 votes myself this morning before I knew I'd need help. So I registered here today. You guys are the best - just like all Cowboy fans!

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Glockster

Reaction score
Thanks again to whoever is out there helping me. In the last 45 minutes since my original post the vote has gone from

Ware/Ellis 175 votes
Harrison/Woodley 279 votes

to:

Ware/Ellis 448 votes
Harrison/Woodley 283 votes

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

tiny tim

Reaction score
I just voted. This is how it's going right now "A. Cowboys (Ware and Ellis) - 503 (64%) B. Steelers (Harrison and Woodley - 285 (36%)"

Have fun at the game Tomorrow. I will not be there, but I will listen to the game on the radio. Go Cowboys :starspin

roughneck266

Reaction score
A.
Cowboys (Ware and Ellis) - 724 (71%)

B.
Steelers (Harrison and Woodley - 299 (29%)

Lol!

Glockster

Reaction score
Current Vote Totals (5:04 PM EST):

Ware and Ellis: 804 (72%)

Harrison and Woodley: 318 (28%)

RAOTFLMAO!

Mansta54

Reaction score
DWaremvp08;2464299 said:
This is the most mature idea ever. Ellis sucks.

Dude, you're missing the point.. We all know Ellis isn't that good anymore. Relax!!!!!:D

Glockster

Reaction score
DWaremvp08 vbmenu_register("postmenu_2464299", true);

icon1.gif

This is the most mature idea ever. Ellis sucks.

That may be true. But I've lived in Pittsburgh for 28 years and been a 'Boys fan for 41. One of the great pleasures of my life is dissing Steelers fans in any way I can and they will go crazy tomorrow when they read the morning paper and see the vote total. Steeler fans love to call the Cowboys the "Cryboys," but beleive me, nobody cries more over a loss than Steeler fans. And they will be crying buckets tomorrow night!

bigE79

Reaction score
Mansta54;2464307 said:
Dude, you're missing the point.. We all know Ellis isn't that good anymore. Relax!!!!!:D
FOR REAL...SOME PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THAT IF THIS PISSES OFF PITS-BURGH SPHINCTER FANS THEN ITS A GOOD THING:star: