Plus Ca Change, plus c'est la meme chose

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
For those who don't understand French, it says, more it changes, more it is the same

Again, a team coached by the wonder boy could not hold a late lead. Preseason or not, it is typical of a Redball coached team to be unable to hold 9/10+ point leads with less than half a quarter to go.

I saw on Saturday the score was 20-11 for us, never heard the final, figured we had won, then watched last night.

So typical of Redball. No lead is safe with him as the HC

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Should be no reason for it, it is clean, just in French (and I translated it in the first sentence)

ilovejerry

Reaction score
For those who don't understand French, it says, more it changes, more it is the same

Again, a team coached by the wonder boy could not hold a late lead. Preseason or not, it is typical of a Redball coached team to be unable to hold 9/10+ point leads with less than half a quarter to go.

I saw on Saturday the score was 20-11 for us, never heard the final, figured we had won, then watched last night.

c'est tous dans la poubelle este chris da tabernac!!!

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
If you want to bring up food choices, you will be eating them on the bench......soft or crunchy

lostar2009

Reaction score

Like seriously? ??? Lol, if anything I'm made at Doug Free for getting beat like a drum that night. The D need to be able to apply more consistent pressure. Other than that the team played solid minus some penalties.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

h14DB8843

:p;)

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Like seriously? ??? Lol, if anything I'm made at Doug Free for getting beat like a drum that night. The D need to be able to apply more consistent pressure. Other than that the team played solid minus some penalties.

No matter who is on the field, we cannot hold leads. It has gotten to the point that I figure no matter what our lead is, we will lose. Preseason, regular season or post season. Redball is a loser, pure and simple.

lostar2009

Reaction score
No matter who is on the field, we cannot hold leads. It has gotten to the point that I figure no matter what our lead is, we will lose. Preseason, regular season or post season. Redball is a loser, pure and simple.

This team been losing way before JG took over.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
This team been losing way before JG took over.

11-5 and a playoff win the year before, 9-7 with Romo out and 13-3 in the three years before Redball say hello.

We also didn't blow massive leads when we did lose. This guy is the king of the choke.

lostar2009

Reaction score
11-5 and a playoff win the year before, 9-7 with Romo out and 13-3 in the three years before Redball say hello.

We also didn't blow massive leads when we did lose. This guy is the king of the choke.

Lol, well you guys wanted camp cupcake out. I didn't have an issue with him. The players he had gotten to soft.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I never wanted him gone. At 1-7 the season was gone but hell he still had 34 regular season wins in 3.5 years. Redball has 29 in the same number of games.