Plutonium Uranium enriched PLAT guarantee win against bills

GORICO

Reaction score
fellow zoners---people keep asing for a Risen or Kwyn to be part of it....so this is the heaviest so far Plutonium Uranium enriched PLAT guarantee

Cowboys put the hurt on the Bills....we dont care "away' game we dont care weather....we are just here for the "W"s...Go Cowboys

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Can I get that on a chain??

mike-mccarthy.gif

GORICO

Reaction score
I’m down for @Risen Star Plat.

Do it!
kwyn---baby...someone said oh man you gotta put Kwyn on it that is why...hope i did not offend you bro....i should have said any one have complaints send

em GORICO way....lets just wear long cleats if its a bit wet....i dont care it will be Cowboys Beatdown

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
fellow zoners---people keep asing for a Risen or Kwyn to be part of it....so this is the heaviest so far Plutonium Uranium enriched PLAT guarantee

Cowboys put the hurt on the Bills....we dont care "away' game we dont care weather....we are just here for the "W"s...Go Cowboys
IT IS FINISHED.

BILLS ARE COOKED.

Kwyn

Reaction score
@Risen Star

Been asking for even one ... A single declaration of allegiance.

Maybe he’s saving it for a win or go home game.

CCBoy

Reaction score

Plutonium enriched was put into the front skirts of our tanks. That was supposed to remain secret information back when they came out.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score

Doc Brown approves this message form the Delorian

blueblood70

Reaction score

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! we done for@!