Plutonium Uranium enriched PLAT guarantee win against bills

starfan1

Reaction score
I would much rather endure @GORICO and his sometimes off base plats than listen to the consustent oh woe is me whining the cowboys haven’t made the nfccg in 28 years stuff that seems to pepper this board after a loss

The oh we are the Dallas cowboys and we deserve better stuff

No we don’t deserve anything we are no different than the other 31 franchise's

You have to build a team capable of taking it and thus far Jerry in the salary cap era hasn’t done that

This is only 1 week and we can recover but quite frankly we’ll need a few breaks

But go ahead and wallow in misery

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I would much rather endure @GORICO and his sometimes off base plats than listen to the consustent oh woe is me whining the cowboys haven’t made the nfccg in 28 years stuff that seems to pepper this board after a loss

You have to build a team capable of taking it and thus far Jerry in the salary cap era hasn’t done that

This is only 1 week and we can recover but quite frankly we’ll need a few breaks

sounds like you are wallowing about our GM

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This fan needs to check-in to a therapy facility for the remainder of the season. Regrettably, this team is not doing well from this point forward.

My maturity has FINALLY enabled me to tell the difference between a championship team and a pretender.

GORICO

Reaction score

starfan----that is how i look at it....sure there are times i fall for the negativity too cause i am heart broken.....but the Sheagles threw us a bone....but bottom line

is they must have more losses than us for us to be # 1....but i just want to beat the Fins