Podcast's

rags747

Reaction score
Who is into them and which ones do u follow regularly? Daughter just got me into some Anjunabeats podcasts. Im just starting to learn what the hell I do with them. Do I download them on my phone and save them or do I continually stream them? I know, basic stuff Im sure.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I just got done listening to the Boston Globe's podcast about Aaron Hernandez. It was solid. I am currently listening to Sport Illustrated's podcast about Steve McNair's death. This one has been fantastic imo. I'm really enjoying it.

Other than that I don't really have regulars outside catching some Joe Rogan podcasts. I'm also up for any suggestions.

Hardline

Reaction score
I have several podcasts I listen to daily while at work.

Mark Levin
Red Eye Radio

Some I listen to if the days topic interest me.

Dark Histories Podcast
The Underground Christian Network
Cult Films in Review
Cocaine and Rhinestones
Hardcore History with Dan Carlin
Surreal Talk

Talking Cowboys

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't listen to them much anymore so I am not the following are still active or not.

Hollywood Babble-on. Has Kevin Smith and Ralph Garman. Funny stuff but can have lists of bile humor and adult language.

The nerdist podcast with Chris Hardwick. Tends to have a number of various entertainers on the show for interviews.

Adam Carolla podcast

Stone cold Steve Austin podcast show. Various topics and of course some are are with various wrestlers but not only wrestling topics.

Joe Rogan his stuff can be all over the place. Some MMA stuff, sometimes entertainers or various interviews.

Normally only listen to the draft show from Dallas Cowboys site but it is not on yet so have to wait.

Something that I recently got back into is audio books when I am at work and am doing various computer stuff and have time where I am not verbally interacting with someone.

You can find a bunch of free audio books on YouTube. Right now I have been listening to older Dean Koontz books. And if you have a tablet or phone with enough space you can download most YouTube vids and watch, or in this case listen, to them if you are off line or away from wifi so you don't waste your minutes.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Dave and Chuck the Freak. They host a morning radio show out of Detroit. They are hilarious, a little salty...but great.